3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

June 15, 2019

LOVE THESE

these lip balms work fantastic, they are super cute and easy to throw in your bag and stand out being a little ball. they work fantastic, however they are a bit over hyped. ive had many lip balms that work just as good, the shape and colours/ style does set it apart.

June 04, 2019

1 in a million

The best lip balm! all natural, great scent and cute colored packages. collect them all, best of all they are available at all drugstores and some grocery stores. Ive heard bad reviews about these but have never had any issues and the spheres last forever. Limited edition Holiday sets are my weakness!

May 23, 2019

I need more...

Love it, Feels great and smells great! Only issue im having is it doesnt feel too long on the lips.

Product is a bit expensive though for what it is, you can buy cheaper lip balm at the store for much less.

April 08, 2019

My go to car lipbalm

I keep this in my car all year round. It’s easy to open and glides on smoothly. I love being able to try different flavours over the years. My personal favourite is the red and white swirl peppermint! I get one every year for Christmas. Keeps my lips moisturized every day.

April 07, 2019

Love eos!!

Love love love eos. I love how soft they make my lips feel. I love how many different kinds there are to choose from. The only thing I don’t love is the shape, I wish they were easier to throw in my jean pockets.

April 07, 2019

My favorite lip balm!

I have loved this lip balm right from the day I tried it. I love the mint, raspberry, strawberry especially.

I also like how long it lasts as a product.

April 04, 2019

Use almost everyday

I use these pretty well everyday!! They go on nice and help keep lips moisturized. I use them on their own or as a base under a lip colour. I would recommend these to anyone!!

April 03, 2019

Bon baume hydratant!

J'aime beaucoup ce produit, il est hydratant pour mes lèvres qui sont souvent gercées. Par contre, je n'aime pas beaucoup le style du format de ce baume à lèvres que je ne trouve pas très pratique.

February 26, 2019

I will buy this product over and over again

I have very sensitive and dry skin. This lip balm goes on easy and smooth. It’s does not dry out your lips. It is the only only lip balm I am not allergic to. Great product!

February 19, 2019

Love it, not crazy for the amount in the bottom

I love this product and how smoothly it goes on. I do not like the amount in the bottom half of the sphere that is hard to get out. Love the packaging though, just not user friendly.