3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

August 10, 2019

Sadly not for me

Whenever I use this brand lip balms I get awful allergic reaction (I get scabs all around my lips and it burns a lot). I love the packaging and the smell of the products but it sadly doesn’t work for me. The product itself is not problematic , I’m probably just allergic to one ingredients!

June 26, 2019

Does the job, just not the best at it

I really want to love this lip balm because of the cute and convenient packaging, but after using for a long while I ended up switching to a different balm. In comparison to other lip balm eos is very "dry", I prefer when the balm stick is very soft and smooth on the lips. Also the outside picks up dirt like crazy.

2.2/5

May 23, 2019

Its okay

I didn't really like the Eos, there was an odd smell immediately after I opened it even thought it was brand new and not expired. The balm itself went on smooth and had the perfect amount of shine. I just expected more for all the hype around it. Cute sphere packaging

February 19, 2019

Ce produit n'est pas tellement fabuleux

J'utilise se produit seulement quand je n'ai rien d'autre chose avec moi.Mais je crois pertinemment que ce produit peux vous depanner mais pour avoir les effets d'un lip balm il faudrait en mettre au 5 minutes

February 07, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Better than some, worse than some

It's true that there are presently probably somewhere between 12 and 15 different Eos lip balms in my house/purses/backpack/pockets/car at this present time, despite my lukewarm rating of them. We buy the multi-pack from Costco, which is a far better value than purchasing them individually (unless you find a good sale somewhere, that is), and we have come to use these more than any other brand. They smell great, they are easy to apply (you don't have to stick your fingers into them) and they last a decent amount of time. I won't say that they heal chapped lips at all, because they don't. They do, however, give your lips some hydration when that's what you're going for. A word of warning: keep them out of the reach of your pets. My dogs absolutely LOVE to gnaw these plastic spheres open and consume the entire balm within!!

February 01, 2019

Barely moisturizes, awkward shape

I'm a bit of a lip balm fiend, constantly on the search for the perfect product to keep my dry lips happy. I finally tried EOS balm as they were on sale, and I was very disappointed. The product feels fine going on, but it barely kept my lips moisturized. My lips are not necessarily extremely dry, but in the Canadian winter they can get chapped and cracked, and EOS is just not up for the job. Plus, the shape is just darned awkward -- rolls around, bulky for purses, and not really optimal for applying. Sorry, EOS, I wanted to love you, but I will keep looking for my perfect lip balm.

January 10, 2019

Meh

My family bought a bulk of these lip balms a few years ago. All they're good for is the smell and packaging. They don't help chapped lips. We've moved on to Burt's Bees.

November 19, 2018

These lip balms looked so cute so I bought a pack of 3.
    It does go on nicely as you can roll and spin the round balm base, but my lips developed a reaction to them.
    You can find cheaper lip products that won't induce sensitivity.

October 14, 2018

Not a good product

I personally dislike this product. It’s like a viscous cycle of applying lip balm all day. My lips were perfectly fine before using it. Then I got sucked into the hype and packaging of this product. I got 5 different varieties of the EOS lip balm and after I started using these my lips started cracking horribly if my lips went without balm for 5 minutes also it would crack and bleed. I threw all the 5 balm and never dared to pick another EOS balm ever.

May 11, 2018

Not for me

I found this product went into my lips smoothly but did not keep them moisturized for very long. It is a product i would continually reapply. My 4 year old loves it though