essence All About Nude Eye Shadow Palette Reviews
#494 in Eye Shadow

2.8/5

January 09, 2018

Good idea, bad colour payoff

I bought the product because it came with simple instructions on how to use each colour in the palette. However, some cons:
    (1) Brush that it comes with is small and not useful at all
    (2) colour payoff is not very good - I had quite a bit of fall out
    (3) the colours are similar and with poor colour payoff, makes them all about the same to me

I wish the product was better quality and would recommend maybe something from L’Oréal instead.

1.0/5

October 04, 2017

Does. Not. Work.

I bought this in an attempt to replace my Benefit eyeshadow palette without spending $40+. Even at the low price point, this isn't worth the money. The eyeshadow does NOT adhere to my lids AT ALL. It seems that this is one product where it's worth spending a little extra money.

September 28, 2017

Amazing Drugstore Palette

The shadows are buttery and pigmented. They have a bit of fallout but nothing drastic, and for a palette that's under $5? Honestly amazing. Great value, and a great palette for beginners or anyone looking for a decent nude palette, really.

May 31, 2017

this is one product i was not impressed with from essence. it has a lot of fall out and all the shades are shimmery which doesnt allow for you to make a complete look

April 20, 2017

I bought this palette on a whim, after deciding that I wanted to get some soft brown shades. This happened to be the best palette at Shoppers Drug Mart based on value and since I wasn't looking for anything too expensive because I'm new to makeup, I decided to give it a try. I can honestly say that I love every since one of these shades. I don't normally use the dark shades, so I was a bit worried about the darkest brown shade. However when I started to use it, it's perfectly able to be blended. All of the shades are easily blended and cover very nice. I'm looking to possibly get the other coloured palettes. I would 100% recommend this!

The shades with the sparkles in it, have just the perfect amount of shine, that it works perfectly.

April 16, 2017

This eyeshadow pallette has eight nude colors, which blend together beautifully! I love the natural day look for work and the slightly sparkly colors for night time! Love love love super low cost and great quality

March 12, 2017

The Essence All About Nude Eye Shadow Palette is amazing quality when used with the essence eye shadow primer, The price is super affordable and the quality of the product is not cheap for how much you are paying! The shadows have more of a shimmery sparkle to them but look really nice when used for a simple everyday look! I have also used the bronze and gold tones as highlighter before and it gave a gorgeous non oily hilight.

10/10 would recommend this product!

March 05, 2017

The eyeshadows in this palette are hit or miss for me. Some of the colours are gorgeous and blend out beautifully and other don’t really pack a punch. Most of the satin shadows look the same when blended out but are perfect for someone who likes that really blended out look. The darker shimmer shadows are gorgeous and are quite pigmented. They look gorgeous on the lid or in the outer corner of the eyes with one of the darker crease shadows. All of the shadows compliment each other so well and it is a palette that you don’t really have to think about it. You can dip your brush into any of these shadows and it will look great.

January 26, 2017

This eye shadow palette contains colors that compliment each other quite well. All for under $10 which is very hard to find nowadays. I have been wearing this eye shadow for a few months now and absolutely love it. It lasts all day!!!!

December 22, 2016

For a drugstore eye shadow pallet I was very impressed. Compared to "all About Vintage" and "All About Roses", this one is by far the best. A bit powdery with fall out but for the price you cant really go wrong. Great cheap pallet for everyday