essence Color and Go Nail Polish Reviews
#15 in Nail Polish

Our international best selling nail art polish in a set of 6 popular colors. With a precision brush so you can easily create any art you can think of.

2.7/5

May 16, 2019

Nail polish

I had such high hopes for this nail polish because I love the essence line of makeup and think the price is amazing for what you get but unfortunately this was not one of them because right after i put this one it had chipped same day even after using the top coat which was super sticky

2.2/5

April 04, 2019

Chips and clumps very easily

I love that price and colour selection of the ESSENCE nail polishes but unfortunately the quality is not there. I find they chip within a day and clump up in the bottle within a month.

March 22, 2019

Great colour for a great price

Absolutely love the colour selection of essence nail polish. Super easy to apply and does not take an eternity to dry down. Colours come out opaque for the most part on first swipe, but some of the lighter colours require an extra cost. I find that it chips on me easily, but I work with my hands quite a lot so most nail polishes chip quickly on me.

January 29, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Worth every penny!

I love the whole essence nail polish line. For the price, colour selection, and wear! This drys down quickly and lasts better than higher end nail polishes!

December 07, 2018

Epik product, Epik. Application.

I would buy this product again and again.  Love all the colors and the brush is the best ever. Perfect stocking stuffers. Looking for grat cov er age and good price this is the bomb.

October 07, 2018
    Western Australia, Australia

Love essence beauty products

I love there entire colour range. Every shade is so pigmented and fast drying is insane. Especially for the price. I definitely recommend these nail polishes.❤️❤️

July 17, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Tres bon prix

Je recomande le produit, la qualite est bonne ,le prix est tres competitif .
    J'adore les couleurs le produit dure entre 5ou 7jours et meme plus si vous n'utilser pas beaucoup de produit menager mais moi en tant que maman je le trouve excellent pour durer entre 5et 7 jours.

July 17, 2018

Great Polish

Since I Am On A Tight Budget I Love this Nail Polish because it is a lot less expensive than the other brands and works just as well!!! The Color choice is great and it last just as long as other ones.

June 21, 2018

Great for the Cheapie Gal

I just love that this product is affordable and very cheap. I don't really care that much that the polish does chip off faster than most polishes on the market. I am a bang for your buck type of gal and would rather spend my money on other things than on expensive polish. I love the range of colours and that it is always on trend. Definitely recommend for anyone who loves to wear polish but not want to spend a lot to get the look. What I do is reapply if need be but I find if you use a base polish, then the nail polish from Essence and then the top coat you will be okay that you don't need to reapply or worry about chipping. I have no complaints I love the product.

April 20, 2018

My favorite polish

I was a die hard OPI polish user and could justify spending the money because nothing compared to the colour and longevity. Then I tried essence! I have nothing bad to say. I love the depth of the colour, love the brush, love how long they wear and love the price. I just wish my drug store carried all the colours from the online store.