essence Color and Go Nail Polish Reviews
#17 in Nail Polish

Our international best selling nail art polish in a set of 6 popular colors. With a precision brush so you can easily create any art you can think of.

March 28, 2020

Lasted a whole week!

I love the brush for these nail polishes! I have two, Play With My Mint and Indian Summer. Both colors are gorgeous and great for summer. I use these polishes with the Essence Gel Base Coat and it seems to last pretty long compared to my other nail polishes. I may purchase the top coat as well to see if it makes a difference. Definitely give these a try since they're so affordable!

2.8/5

March 09, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Short Lasting

I do not really see the appeal in these polishes. Essence is known for being an affordable alternative makeup brand. You can find these at almost any shoppers drug mart for a super affordable price. If I did not have any other polishes, and this was available, of course I would use it, but it is hardly my first choice. You more or less get what you pay for with this product. It costs a couple dollars, but my manicure will last a day if I am lucky. I do not recommend. Pay a bit more for something that will last an appropriate amount of time.

February 08, 2020
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Little bottles of colourful joy

I looked at this brand for a while before purchasing. I was very sceptical about the effectiveness based on the extremely low price.
    I caved in a decided to try a few shades before Christmas. I am so glad I did.
    The colours are beautiful, the application is near perfect. I love these polishes, they work really well.
    The best bit is the price point. You can buy all the colours and not feel guilty.

January 30, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Lovely nail polish

I love these little nail polishes! Essense have some lovely colours. Their nail polishes are easy to apply and they last long time. They don't dry as quickly as I wished though but they are so nice.

January 30, 2020
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Cheap but works like high end

What I love about essence is that it works like high end products. The colour doesn't streak when applying. The colours are intense and lasts long too. The colour range is fabulous.

January 29, 2020

Love!

Great colour options, amazing value. I feel this lasts longer than expensive polishes I have bough long lasting if used with base and top coat which I also use the essence brand! Love adding to my collection

January 17, 2020

tres bon produit

Excellent produit, reste longtemps sur l'ongle….il est vraiment très résistant et ce même si je ne ménage pas mes mains! Les couleurs sont vraiment éclatantes et il y a beaucoup de choix de couleurs!

2.7/5

May 16, 2019

Nail polish

I had such high hopes for this nail polish because I love the essence line of makeup and think the price is amazing for what you get but unfortunately this was not one of them because right after i put this one it had chipped same day even after using the top coat which was super sticky

2.2/5

April 04, 2019

Chips and clumps very easily

I love that price and colour selection of the ESSENCE nail polishes but unfortunately the quality is not there. I find they chip within a day and clump up in the bottle within a month.

March 22, 2019

Great colour for a great price

Absolutely love the colour selection of essence nail polish. Super easy to apply and does not take an eternity to dry down. Colours come out opaque for the most part on first swipe, but some of the lighter colours require an extra cost. I find that it chips on me easily, but I work with my hands quite a lot so most nail polishes chip quickly on me.