essence Color and Go Nail Polish Reviews
#15 in Nail Polish

Our international best selling nail art polish in a set of 6 popular colors. With a precision brush so you can easily create any art you can think of.

December 07, 2018

Epik product, Epik. Application.

I would buy this product again and again.  Love all the colors and the brush is the best ever. Perfect stocking stuffers. Looking for grat cov er age and good price this is the bomb.

October 07, 2018

Love essence beauty products

I love there entire colour range. Every shade is so pigmented and fast drying is insane. Especially for the price. I definitely recommend these nail polishes.❤️❤️

July 17, 2018

Tres bon prix

Je recomande le produit, la qualite est bonne ,le prix est tres competitif .
    J'adore les couleurs le produit dure entre 5ou 7jours et meme plus si vous n'utilser pas beaucoup de produit menager mais moi en tant que maman je le trouve excellent pour durer entre 5et 7 jours.

July 17, 2018

Great Polish

Since I Am On A Tight Budget I Love this Nail Polish because it is a lot less expensive than the other brands and works just as well!!! The Color choice is great and it last just as long as other ones.

June 21, 2018

Great for the Cheapie Gal

I just love that this product is affordable and very cheap. I don't really care that much that the polish does chip off faster than most polishes on the market. I am a bang for your buck type of gal and would rather spend my money on other things than on expensive polish. I love the range of colours and that it is always on trend. Definitely recommend for anyone who loves to wear polish but not want to spend a lot to get the look. What I do is reapply if need be but I find if you use a base polish, then the nail polish from Essence and then the top coat you will be okay that you don't need to reapply or worry about chipping. I have no complaints I love the product.

April 20, 2018

My favorite polish

I was a die hard OPI polish user and could justify spending the money because nothing compared to the colour and longevity. Then I tried essence! I have nothing bad to say. I love the depth of the colour, love the brush, love how long they wear and love the price. I just wish my drug store carried all the colours from the online store.

April 10, 2018

good for the price

you get what you pay for. as much as i love how inexpensive essence is and how they do not test their products on animals, the catch 22 with this product is that it chips easily. so although you get a bang for your buck the downside is that your nail polish will peal off after you put it on.

March 16, 2018

copper shimmer

I bought this little bottle of polish on sale at a very reasonable price! The #166 Mr. Rusty - shimmery copper colour really caught my eye! It chips and wears off very easily but so does all the other regular nail polish I use! It is fun to be able to try different colours that are inexpensive! I just apply it before I am leaving the house - more for a one time use application. I usually get tired of the different colours fast, before I use all of the larger bottles anyway so the smaller size bottle is fine to try and have fun with.

March 09, 2018

Fun color !

The colors are great for this tiny bottle of nail polish. It's inexpensive and come in a variety of colors, which is great for people who just want to test a color out and/or use a certain color on rare occasions. However, it's not the best for people who intend to use it regularly as the small bottle dries up more quickly than regular sized bottles. It's not a deal if you consider using it for long term. I'd buy the regular sized brand.

January 24, 2018

Good!

This nail polish is pretty good! I find that with some colours I have to paint a couple of coats to get the colour to show, but the colour choices are really nice. They are a really good price too, I will probably buy one of these colours again!