essence Color and Go Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

Our international best selling nail art polish in a set of 6 popular colors. With a precision brush so you can easily create any art you can think of.

June 19, 2017

So good and so affordable

This is a great product from the Essence brand. I love this brand because all of their products are such a great quality at such a low price. Their nail polishes come in a great variety of colors and hold up well against chipping.

June 16, 2017

Such a great price

The first time I found essence nail polish in the store I had to look twice as the price was so cheap! I've bought a few and like to see the new collections that they bring out. I like the brush and find it easy to use. It dries quite quickly and has average wear.

June 15, 2017

Go

Love those nail Polish! I have like 5-6 of them, they dry really fast and the color is absolutely beautiful! For a summer in color, with beautiful nails❤️

June 15, 2017

Very cheap but good quality

These polishes are amazing for the price and colours always go on nice and most need one coat only and always a good selection of colours they change their colours for each season

June 05, 2017

I have to admit i love these polishes! They always have lots if colours to choose from with new ones being released every season! At this price point (like $2.99 each) they cant be beat. Just be sure to use a good top coat to prevent premature chipping! Decently fast drying and a great application brush.

June 01, 2017

Inexpensive nail polish with a variety of colors. The colors are bright and trendy. The brush is easy to apply and the polish dries fast. However it does easily chip in a day for two. Applying a top coat has made my nails last for up to a week or more.

2.3/5

May 02, 2017

The colours are fun! If you're looking for a nail polish for a costume idea or for a one night event, these nail polishes may work. If you're looking for something more than that, I'd look else where.

My nails began to chip a couple hours after application, so I applied another coat as well as a top coat. Still, not long after, my nails were chipping. If you want your nails to appear professional and classy, I wouldn't reccomend the essence polishes.

April 27, 2017

I like these nail polishes because they are easy to apply and they dry fast. I love the colour choice because there is one for everyone. I suggestion you try the pastel colours!

1.7/5

April 27, 2017

I bought this Essence Color & go nail polish at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I wasn't impressed with the quality of it. Essence has a great playful color line but I found that I had chipped nails . I wasnt liking the fact that I had to always fix my nails daily..

March 31, 2017

Essence has many fun, new, fresh colours of nail polish. I like them all, and they do a decent job, lasting the usual amount of time, which is about a week.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists