Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil

Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil Reviews

Ranked #360 out of 1531 in Nail Polish

The distinctive combination of cotton seed and soybean oils seal in moisture and aid in rehydrating and revitalizing cuticles and nails while providing maximum nourishment.

May 05, 2017

I have really dry cuticles so this product did a fantastic job of helping to cure my cuticles. It was very reasonably priced and the quantity has lasted for quite some time.

March 13, 2017

J'adore ce ptit produit! C'est une belle découverte que ma technicienne en pose d'ongle a recommandée et je l'adore. Bonne odeur et bin pouvoir hydratant !!

January 19, 2017

J'aime beaucoup les vernis à ongles Essie, en général je les trouve de bonne qualité. Ils durent longtemps et sèche vite. J'ai essayé l'huile pour cuticule, moi qui a la peau des mains très sèches. J'ai été agréablement surprise!

January 17, 2017

I Have Loved Using this stuff for my Cuticles I can no Longer use Nail Clippers to cut my cuticles which Hurts. This stuff is Great and will keep Using for my Cuticles. Unfortunetly my sister Bites her Nails so she might not use this stuff.

January 03, 2017

This is the best cuticle oil. It doesn't smell that strong and it really works. I put it on before I go to bed and my cuticles are always soft. I also rub alot whenever I get a hangnail or something and it literally is gone in a day or two. If you are in the market for cuticle oil, definitely give this a try.

February 17, 2016

Another Essie product I LOVE!! Definitely need this. Love how it conditions my cuticles (I work in the kitchen so my hands and fingers get extremely dry). I need to use this every single day before heading to bed. Don't know what I would do without it :)

December 16, 2015

This yummy smelling oil is super easy to use and totally absorbs after about a minute so your fingers don't feel oily. I love using it in the drier months because my cuticles always get dry and this oil definitely softens them. Bonus: The apricot smell is amazing!

January 27, 2015

After only one application my cuticle look very hydrated. I used it 2 times a week and my nails never look better.

January 26, 2015

This oil is great for the cuticle. I used to not care about it but now I can't live without this oil. It is amazing !

December 29, 2014

This oil is a bit on the pricey side but it does do a good job. I highly recommend it. It makes a big difference and it does last a while.