Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 655 in Home Fragrance

Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good. Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent. Eliminates odours rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do. Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odours. Eliminates tough odours so they're gone for good. The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering.

June 19, 2017

Meh

I like Febreeze; this is a nice light scent that smells Clean and refreshing. Keep a can upstairs and another in my living room area. even have one in my car. Smells good for 20 minutes. Is not long lasting and does not have the greatest linger power. Its alright.

June 19, 2017

Our go-to

We absolutely always have this on hand at our home. It's easy and reliable, and the scent is so light and refreshing. We keep a can near the living room and it really helps to keep the place smelling great.

June 04, 2017

Febreze always has a lot of choices when it comes to freshness. I enjoyed the scent but I felt it was mediocre to what i am used to with the febreze products.

May 30, 2017

I liked this scent a lot!!! Very refreshing and nice. Not too strong. I will deffinitely be buying again soon. And I recommend this scent by febreeze :)

May 30, 2017

I love febreze air fresheners ! They come in so many yummy scents like apples and Cinamon and fresh laundry! I have three cats, a dog, a snake and a boyfriend so you can imagine my house can get quite stinky at times ;) so I always have one of these kicking around in the bathroom and in the living room!

May 12, 2017

I actually really like this,usually with air fresheners it's just fragrance and not even a good one at that. This one has a really clean smell to it which just leaves everything smelling great and refreshed. It does last quite a bit too.

May 08, 2017

Love Febreze! I find it actually is effective when dealing with a smelly situation. I also find that the scents especially the spring renewal, are not overpowering.

May 04, 2017

LOVE this scent. My favourite scent from this line. Makes my house smelling amazing and lasts long. I always buy febreze products and this did not disappoint!!!

2.7/5

May 01, 2017

I love all Febreze products but find them a bit expensive. Usually, buy them when they are on sale or on clearance. I like how they make the room smell when I spray them but the only thing is that the smell lasts for a bit and fades away.

May 01, 2017

I love my febreeze products . I know they always smell great and work well . I always grab them on sale and I use coupons . I never pay more than a dollar or I get them for free . I use th everywhere but i always have one in the bathroom . Lol .

acunger earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

xsxpxixdxexrxsx has posted in the forum topic
    Your Best mascara ever ?