Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 03, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Freshened up our new car

Purchased a new car recently and it smelt damp thanks to this fabreeze clip on freshner the smell is no longer noticed and the car smells so fresh like fresh laundry

February 01, 2020

Febreze car vent clips freshener linen & sky scent

Febreze car vent clips freshener linen & sky scent are very easy to use.

All the have to do is clip it on to your car vent, and you have yourself a great smelling car.

Takes care of all the odours.

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Long lasting scent

My husband always has these in his car and we find them really good. They aren’t so strong that they are overpowering but they do freshen the car up and make it a nicer experience driving.

February 01, 2020

I will definitely buy this again

It’s a really nice air freshener for the car and masks up all the odours in the car leaving behind a fresh odour. We have been using this in our car for a year now. I wish the quantity in the container was more because it gets used up real quick.

January 31, 2020
    Wrexham, United Kingdom

Perfect for your car

These are perfect for your car. The smell is lovely and not too overpowering. The product last a while and keeps you car smelling better for longer. Would recommend.

Great

These little guys make my car smell awesome! The smell stays for a month or so, which is much better than other comparable air fresheners on the market.

January 30, 2020

Definitely will buy this product again

Mmmm I love the fresh clean smell of linen in my car.Frebreeze really did it this time with the getting the scent to be perfect aroma.I dont find it overpowering in stinky strength either.If you havent tried it I recommend you do.

January 30, 2020

Heavy smoker smells fresh air

I am a heavy smoker in my car and have tried all kinds of freshener the only thing that works in my home or car is febreze, so when I found these little gadgets I had to try them. They are great smell so fresh and feels like they clean the whole car. My only complaint is I have to put heat or air on to get the smell going but it's a small price to pay better than any other fresheners.

United Kingdom

Very strong but good!

I bought this as my car stunk of dog. The smell of this completely fought against the bad smell. However it is a little bit too strong! I had to make sure no air was coming through the vent that it was attached to as it was sickly. I would purchase this again though, would love to try different scents!

Leicester, United Kingdom

Smells just like the spray

The smells used are divine they really hit you when you get in the car and last for ages which is a definate plus with 3 kids and many lost foods these are a god send I can't reccomend them enough makes my car smell clean even when it's not looking it