Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 14, 2019

SMELLS FANTASTIC!

Funny, this is the only odour busting product I use in my car.

My husband works in a factory and smells like car grease and he was smelling up my car. We borrowed my father in laws truck who works on a pig farm and he had one of these little bad boys clipped to his vent. I noticed his truck smelled FANTASTIC! So I bought one for my car and I have been hooked ever since. They are a little pricey but they do last quite a while and as long as you have the heat in your car running your car will NEVER smell bad again.

August 13, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Fab

We get these for the car and they smell lovely and last for a long time , they are worth the price and I wouldn't say they was expensive atall , will keep buying them as I like how they slide I to the vents , would recommend this product to anyone

August 12, 2019

So fresh and so clean

I love this product. With 2 kids, my car is often messy but with the vent clip I can close my eyes and pretend like it has been freshly detailed. Recently, on a long road trip, my son threw up in the car and airing it out just did not do the trick. I plugged in my vent clip and within minutes we could breathe again.

August 12, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Lush

These are great look quite nice in the car and wow the smell!! They snell gorgeous really fresh and last for ages. Would highly recommend these as they are a good price and smell fab

August 09, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Just gorgeous

I purchase these most of the time. Most of the fragrances smell lush medium in strength and not too overpowering. I always have two in my vehicle one either side and they keep my car smelling fresh day in and day out

August 09, 2019
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Smell great

My partner uses these in his Car, we both love the smell, had them coming up for a month now and can still smell them. There not too overpowering unlike some you can get.

Doncaster, United Kingdom

Lovely

Have had this in my car for 3 weeks and it is still sending out a beautiful scent. It smells really lovely and not too overpowering.

East to fit to the car's air vent.

Bristol, United Kingdom

Fabbreze

As a very busy family with small kids the car is very well used and has many thing left behind and forgotten about so unfortunately can get very smelly, with a bit of TLC and some help from Febreze our car now smells almost new.

Greenwich, United Kingdom

I'll definatly be buying again

Really small and compact but pack a big punch. No bulkyness and smells absolutely lovely. My car always smells fresh and clean wile using this and I think the scent last a long time. Good value for money :)

August 07, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Fantastic

Does your car smell? Did you kids leave some type of food in the seat cushions, but you can’t find it & the heat of the summer is cooking it daily? This stuff will help! Seriously. I always get these for my car & give these out to my family & friends. Easy, compact, it’s perfect!