Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

United Kingdom

Love these!

I love the scent of these and the freshness it gives your car. It makes it smell like fresh laundry! They also do different smells which are also nice too.

Essex, United Kingdom

Freshness in car

I get these for my dad to use in his car, they keep car smelling fresh and are not over powering with a strong smell like some, it's a shuttle scent.. they last a while so are great Value for money

0.5/5

United Kingdom

Car freshner

I purchased these for my car a few months ago when I passed my test, after having them in my car for months I still can't smell them, iv purchased a cheaper version to them now and can smell them better.

December 09, 2021

Would buy this product again

Having pets and kids in the car makes for some interesting smells. I found this product to work great while not being overpowering. Will be purchasing more in the future

December 08, 2021

I always use this in my car

I started using these last year. From that time I am using these continuously. I never let my car without these. I absolutely love these. It comes in various flavours

December 08, 2021

Good Product BUT

I like the product, long lasting, east to use and good for the value. However, ICE scent is not smelling good at all. They should have develop better scents... I’m not goingbto buy again until I see other scent options. I choose I recommend it to my friend only if they like the scent which is personal preference.

Updated On: December 08, 2021

Update: Realized this is linen scent. It smells good 4/5. But I bought in a variety pack. The others were 2/5.

December 07, 2021

Love how my car smells with these :)

Love my car smelling so nice and fresh and clean
    These are excellent and amazing
    Easy to use and last awhile
    Would recommend to all my family and friends

November 27, 2021
    California, United States

This is a must have for your car

Febreze car vent clips are a must have for my car. I am always stocked up. I love the scents they offer. I wish they offer tons of more scents. They have your car smelling good. During the summer I suggest you keep these in the shade of your car or else the sun will dry it up.

November 25, 2021
    Alabama, United States

I like these things

When ever I wash an clean my truck out, I always buy new ones. I try to wash my truck twice a month... I'm a busy mom... but nothing smells better than fresh scents an a clean car.. I recommend 100%

November 24, 2021

Does the job

I was kind of skeptical at first, but these definitely get the job done. The scent fills up the car, but for me, it's almost too strong. I'm pretty sensitive to smells so I've had to open the window just to clear the air in the past. The actual scent isn't my favourite (simply preference), but this little thing certainly lasts a long time!