Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Great air freshener

It leaves a nice, clean, fresh smell to the car. I would recommend this product. I've tried other products that give me headaches. I found this one was perfect.

C’est bien

J’adore les odeurs de cette marque. La seule chose c’est que j’aimerais que ça dure plus longtemps. Au niveau du prix, je préfère acheter un vaporisateur que ce produit.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Overwhelming

I love the scent but this was wayyy to strong. It gave me and my poor passenger headaches from the smell. I even removed it from the vents and it was way to over powering from the cup holder. I ended up tossing it all away.
    Again I love the scent but I would not repurchase this. Maybe I would but in a different form.

2.8/5

April 20, 2020

Love the smell but not the taste

This stuff does have staying power, but I found it left a residue on anything left in the cupholder below the vent, and if I aimed that vent towards me, I could taste it. I won't buy again.

April 14, 2020

It was ok

I bought these for my car to keep a nice smell. At first the smell was really strong and overwhelming. Then over time it faded away even with liquid still being in the centre.

April 14, 2020

I would buy again but wouldn’t be my first choice.

I’ve been using these since they first came out. I didn’t mind them I just fine after the years progressed they became less effective. I buy them every so often and I find the strength of the scent just isn’t the same.

April 13, 2020

My car smells amazing

I love using vent clips from Febreze. My favourite scent is Cranberry, which is unfortunately only available at the holidays. The Gain and Downy scents are also good.

1.2/5

April 12, 2020

Too smelly

Smelly, causes a headache and I believe that's due to chemicals. It doesn't appear to be made by natural essential oils. It couldn't be this price point if it was EOs. Dissapointed.

April 11, 2020

best scent!

my husband bought this one and we used it for the first time, this is our favorite scent out of all that we have tried! very refreshing and it doesn't hurt my head.. but I think its a little bit pricey because it doesn't last long..

April 11, 2020

Très bonne senteur

Clip parfumé excellent pour l’auto ou autre. Ça dégage une odeur très agréable et frais! A placer partout malgré le fait que le liquide s’évapore quand même vite! A essayer!