Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Smelling Power!

Love these car air fresheners!! The Hawaiian Aloha scent is my absolute favourite! The scent lasts a long time and it is powerful but not over powering. It gives you a nice light scent and covers up any funky smells. Definitely recommend to anyone with a vehicle!

Maybe I bought a dud?

I do a lot of driving and love air freshener.
    These smelled nice for about two days then nothing even with lots of oil still in them and my heat blasting. A total let down.

Febreeze car scent

Febreeze car scent. I find it helpful if the car is been closed up for a while. The linen smell is particularly subtle and smells just like fresh linen from the outside air. The only problem I had was it did not last as long as it says. Good for 2 weeks.

Fresh!

I always buy Febreze linen & sky scent. Whether it be for tough lingering odors on the bathroom or to get that wet dog smell out of the car, Febreze can handle it. Such a fresh scent as well makes the air in your car smell so fresh, I forget that my wet dog is also in the car with me!

Nous adorons

Nous adorons ces produits pour mettre dans nos voitures. Un odeur si agréable disponible dans plusieurs fragrances histoire de plaires a tous. Je recommande fortement

Fresh car

J'aime bien les clip febreze pour voiture maintenant mon auto sens bonne en tout temps seul petit bémol ces que la pince ne tien pas super bien et souvent la pince tombe dans le fond de l'auto

Works great!

This product works great, and is long lasting I will say that at first the smell can be a little strong but after a day or so it's perfect. I would definitely purchase again.

February 19, 2019

Great for making car not smell

Great for making car not stink. It makes the vehicles smell fresh and gets rid of odours. Can’t smell the wet dogs or cigarette smoke in vehicle after using this. We use it in all our vehicles.

Takes away the funk

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased this clip for my boyfriends car. It had quite the funk going on in it .. I gave him one of these clips and it took away the funk! Now my ride is more enjoyable.

February 18, 2019

Doggy Smell Gone Bye Bye

My husband's car is the Car that we take our Baby 180lbs Mastiff in and let me tell you that a baby that small (lol) can sometimes leave and odour in the past we have used Febreze Vent Clips and they work like a charm all smells just go away. And that is a powerful job to have to do for such a small deodorizer