Febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher in Lush

Febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher in Lush Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 625 in Home Fragrance

February 28, 2017

I bought this product while it was on sale. I have always wanted to try it. IT smells AMAZING. I already use the laundry scent beads and this just adds to my house smelling so great. Only downside is that I find the smell does not last very long and doesn't eliminate all smells I.e Dog. I don't think I would want to pay full price for it however on sale an absolute yes.

February 01, 2017

I love this stuff! We originally tried this with a coupon and fell in love. We have a household with animals and the smell of "dog" on fabric drives me nuts. I started using this to spray on my couch, curtains, rugs, bedding etc and i swear by it! It makes everything smell way better and kills the dog smell for a decent amount of time and i can easily just re-spray again for continued coverage. I also enjoy the scents of these products as its similar to the ones we use with our laundry-- so i dont find it overpowering next to other products we have! I do find the price to be a bit steep but with coupons or watching for sales, i just stock up!

November 11, 2016

J'achete habituellement ce produit lorsqu'il est en special car je trouve le prix un peu élevé. Il redonne fraicheur a mes canapés, mes coussins et mes tapis pour plusieurs jours. Son odeur au début peut sembler forte mais elle s'atténue rapidement et est agréable. N'est pas toxique pour les animaux mais toujours etre prudent.

August 13, 2016

The price is a bit expensive but it works so good! I used this on a chair i have that was from a pet and smokers home and the chair doesnt even smell at all now. I used it on my carpet when my cat sprayed when she was on heat and it completely took the smell away and smells so good!

June 28, 2016

I love this smell of this stuff so much!! Our home is occasionally smoked it when it is bad weather out so a good spray of this product really helps. I noticed it lasts longer than most other Febreze products. I find Febreze to be a bit on the pricier side but it can be worth it.

June 08, 2016

It's affordable, great quantity, easy to use. Smells absolutely wonderful! I spray it in the bathroom, the bedrooms, the living room, the dining room, the bathroom and my car! Best air freshener ever!!!

April 15, 2015

Smells great, although there is a strong alcohol smell that lingers for hours and the actual Lush scent is pretty faint after. The pic is of a different scent, the 'Lush' has a purple top but I couldn't find a pic of the right one!