Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Utah, United States

Did someone say chocolate

For a chocoholic let me tell you this is my favorite treat. I love the packaging it’s like your opening a little present. The textures and lightness makes it magic. And you also get a hazelnut in each one. The perfect combination of crunch, smoothness and sweetness. These will always be my go to chocolate

California, United States

The best

This is the best chocolate out there. Very tasty and crunchy in the same time. So light and delicious. You just can’t get enough of it . Me and my family loves it

California, United States

One of my favorites since I was a kid

These have been one of my favorites since I was a kid, aside from Sees Candies, Now they are also a part of our kids favorite. They in my opinion taste better when cold after refrigerated, especially the fudge in the middle. We are always gifting these to teachers.

Illinois, United States

Best creamy flavor

This is my all time favorite candy. I love everything from the creamy to the crunchy texture. The taste is so smooth and flavorful. I also think the pieces are a perfect size.

Arizona, United States

Delicious

These are absolutely amazing. I love them. My husband always gets them for an special occasion. They are expensive but the chocolate and the crisp taste is good. I love that there is chocolate and crisp and the hard center. Makes for many different flavors in one which is delightful.

September 02, 2019
    Maine, United States

Yum!

TheSe have been my best friends favorite chocolate for many years! I have also grown to love them! Love the hazelnut in the middle! Sweet and crunchy deliciousness!!

September 02, 2019

Greatest ever!!!

Love this chocolate, especially during Christmas time. I always ask for some as gifts to last me a few months. The mix of rich chocolate and nuts makes it a perfect combination and a family favorite.

New York, United States

Delectable chocolate treat

Ferrero Rocher is a delectable chocolate treat at our house. The chocolate hazelnut shell covering a spherical wafer with a chocolate hazelnut filling inside is so delicious. The family always goes for more than one. Highly recommended.

yummy

one of my favourite chocolates, it tastes amazing! all the layers added together just make a delicious combination! would defiantly recommend! yummmmm

September 01, 2019

Always a great Christmas treat but...

Notice I said Christmas? Any other time of year this treats consistency is too rich. Its great with a glass of cocoa. I would give it 5 stars but only after they re-vamp the recipe with a dark roasted nut in the center instead of the basic raw nut. Even better if they candy coat the nut. I'd also like to taste a version on the original encased in a salted pretzel cup. MMMMM yummy.

Otherwise it's always going to be a the go to stocking stuffer and all time favorite.