Ferrero Rocher Reviews

1.8/5

September 04, 2019
    Florida, United States

not my cup of tea

i do not see the hype about these they are disgusting, and a few of them even had little maggots wiggling around in them. And for the price they should be a little better wrapped and taken care of

1.8/5

July 29, 2019

Not Great Enough

I honestly don't like these. They don't taste that well. I don't like its smell or the way they taste. It contains some other pieces of stuff inside that I don't like.

August 15, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Overpriced chocolates

I have tried this product a few times. While it may be quality chocolate I just cant stand the taste of the hazelnuts in it I would not buy this products again! Also, they are a bit over priced!

January 29, 2018

Magots

I once found magots in my chocolates, I will never eat a Ferrero Rocher again! It wasnt just one chocolate out of the box either, there was magots in every chocolate. From what I have researched, I am not the only one this has happened to either.

Updated On: January 29, 2018

January 25, 2017

these didn't float my boat at all, a funny taste and the texture is not pleasant, I will not purchase for mysel for a gift, don't like them at all, no thanks

1.2/5

March 01, 2016

Their is just way to much going on in this chocolate. I like my chocolate plain and simple. Sometimes it's OK to add some nuts, but this is not just one bite not enough chocolate and to much on the inside!

May 02, 2015

Not my kind of chocolate everyone seems to love it but the thought of it makes me sick .... not for me

August 22, 2014

I actually hate these. But mostly because i don't like nuts all that much