Ferrero Rocher Reviews

2.7/5

June 30, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Tastes ok

Not sure these are my thing, I had some left from Christmas time and after eating one or two of them I felt like I was satisfied for life. Not bad tasting but nothing crazy to me. I feel like I could spend my money on a different product and I'd be much more satisfied.

February 03, 2020

Not a big fan

I am not a fan of the taste of Ferrero Rocher chocolates, however my dad loves them. I buy them for him every year at Christmas and find the value on par with other seasonal chocolates. Will continue buying as gifts although I personally don’t like them!

2.3/5

Nottingham, United Kingdom

wasn't for me

I got some of these as a gift for christmas, wasn't the biggest fan of the taste and were quite rough. However I have tried some of the dark chocolate ones and they are really nice.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Not for me

I used to love these, but I think they've changed them and they taste more like cardboard than chocolate...the packaging is pretty but I won't spend my money on these again

2.8/5

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Ferrero Rocher

Not for me. I didn't like the texture or the taste. Too expensive but they do look good. I find the chocolate taste " artificial" but that may be me. I would prefer a smoother chocolate texture regardless of the chopped nuts. They look indulgent and would be a nice gift. I wouldn't buy again for myself.

2.3/5

January 23, 2020

Just Okay

I tend to receive this chocolate around Christmas. The original plain ones taste the best to me I am not a fan of all the various flavors. I have a son who loves them so do buy for him at Christmas

October 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Treats

Used to love these chocolates but recently i feel like the quality has slightly changed not as crunchy as the used to be. Ive tried another supermarket own made brand and found these to be much nicer

October 09, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Crunchy + soft texture

I do love the original ferrero chocolates but I tend to find the quality in taste varies depending where they are purchased! I am unsure if ferrero changed their recipes at some stage or cheapened their ingredients but the original authentic ones taste amazing and I love the crunchy texture and soft inside. I find the newer ones these days don't quite taste as good as they used too! Mostly just of cheap Nutella and not alot more! Which also I don't mind but not for the price point.

October 06, 2019

This is the best gift

I buy this box as a gift for my son. It's definitely a hit. And is a good value. Perfect for those that enjoy hazelnuts. My son loves this any time of the year.

2.7/5

September 05, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Ok

I love the chocolate. The hazelnuts are a little to hard for my teeth. I do appreciate the way the wafer blends well with the chocolate and hazelnut and the way it melts in your mouth. These are ok but the nut gets stuck in my back teeth.