Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

July 03, 2019

Yummy!

I love these bite sized chocolate delights! They are creamy with a different kind of center. They definitely satisfy my chocolate cravings. You cant go wrong with these treats!

2.3/5

June 19, 2019

Its okay

I'm not a huge fan of ground up bits in my chocolate. So not a great rating.
    I do know plenty of others who LOVE this so I chalked it up to my own distaste.
    I do appreciate it's milk chocolate goodness.

June 13, 2019

Lovely chocolate

I love this chocolate..... the look the taste the nut inside hazelnut lol it has everything you need in a chocolate the crispiness of the top crunch and the creamy chocolate hazelnut awesome...

June 13, 2019

Amazing

I love these chocolates, the price Is a little insane for these but I do treat myself to them every once in a while. They are very pricy and believe that the price could come down

May 08, 2019

It's alright.

They are okay but I don't believe they are worth the money. I don't buy these because they are so dang expensive. I won't even buy them after a holiday because they are still too expensive. The taste isn't worth spending an arm and a leg on

2.2/5

April 04, 2019

Not a fan

I have never enjoyed these chocolates. Not only is the taste a bit off, but in order to even try them you have to shell out a pretty penny. Bit too expensive for my taste.

2.7/5

February 22, 2019

not my thing ):

Ok so I know this one is the classic Ferrero Rocher, and I know a lot of people love these, but I’m gonna be honest. I tried them, despite the fact that I don’t like nuts in my chocolates. I did not like these. I don’t mind when there’s a slight hint of nuts, but these are like P nuts. I have nothing against Ferrero Rocher, in fact I love a lot of their different flavours, but I cannot get behind this one.

Updated On: February 22, 2019

* P nuts

2.7/5

February 18, 2019

Powerful taste in a little ball

This little chocolate hazelnut ball has a wonderful taste and is extraordinarily decadent for such a small little thing. The problem is you just can't eat one of them. As well they are a little pricy.

2.8/5

January 19, 2019

Okay but not worth the price

Round chocolates with a nut chocolate exterior shell and a smooth chocolate ganesh center.
    Taste is okay, texture is odd. Hardly worth the price tag. Your buying the brand name and not the product or craftmanship of a good quality chocolate

2.3/5

January 01, 2019

I don’t like it for personal taste

I hate the taste of hazelnut and that’s a personal preference. If you like it like a lot of people you should try it. But I personally hate Nutella and Ferrero Rochers.