Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

October 09, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Crunchy + soft texture

I do love the original ferrero chocolates but I tend to find the quality in taste varies depending where they are purchased! I am unsure if ferrero changed their recipes at some stage or cheapened their ingredients but the original authentic ones taste amazing and I love the crunchy texture and soft inside. I find the newer ones these days don't quite taste as good as they used too! Mostly just of cheap Nutella and not alot more! Which also I don't mind but not for the price point.

October 06, 2019

This is the best gift

I buy this box as a gift for my son. It's definitely a hit. And is a good value. Perfect for those that enjoy hazelnuts. My son loves this any time of the year.

2.7/5

September 05, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Ok

I love the chocolate. The hazelnuts are a little to hard for my teeth. I do appreciate the way the wafer blends well with the chocolate and hazelnut and the way it melts in your mouth. These are ok but the nut gets stuck in my back teeth.

July 03, 2019

Yummy!

I love these bite sized chocolate delights! They are creamy with a different kind of center. They definitely satisfy my chocolate cravings. You cant go wrong with these treats!

2.3/5

June 19, 2019

Its okay

I'm not a huge fan of ground up bits in my chocolate. So not a great rating.
    I do know plenty of others who LOVE this so I chalked it up to my own distaste.
    I do appreciate it's milk chocolate goodness.

June 13, 2019

Lovely chocolate

I love this chocolate..... the look the taste the nut inside hazelnut lol it has everything you need in a chocolate the crispiness of the top crunch and the creamy chocolate hazelnut awesome...

June 13, 2019

Amazing

I love these chocolates, the price Is a little insane for these but I do treat myself to them every once in a while. They are very pricy and believe that the price could come down

May 08, 2019

It's alright.

They are okay but I don't believe they are worth the money. I don't buy these because they are so dang expensive. I won't even buy them after a holiday because they are still too expensive. The taste isn't worth spending an arm and a leg on

2.2/5

April 04, 2019

Not a fan

I have never enjoyed these chocolates. Not only is the taste a bit off, but in order to even try them you have to shell out a pretty penny. Bit too expensive for my taste.

2.7/5

February 22, 2019

not my thing ):

Ok so I know this one is the classic Ferrero Rocher, and I know a lot of people love these, but I’m gonna be honest. I tried them, despite the fact that I don’t like nuts in my chocolates. I did not like these. I don’t mind when there’s a slight hint of nuts, but these are like P nuts. I have nothing against Ferrero Rocher, in fact I love a lot of their different flavours, but I cannot get behind this one.

Updated On: February 22, 2019