Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

November 25, 2021

My favourite chocolate

This chocolate has been my top for years.I like it contains all the nuts and 3 different layers.when you eat it, it’s so rich in your mouth. The packaging of the chocolate is also so nice.

November 25, 2021
    United Kingdom

Yum in a mouthful

Yum yum yum, a small mouthful full of great taste, very moorish one is never enough. Lovely crunchy outer with a lovely creamy inside, what more can you ask for

November 24, 2021

Treat for all ages

This has become one of my guilty pleasures especially around Christmas. Its a comfort treat that takes me back to my childhood. It's also a great stocking stuffer for all ages in my home.

November 16, 2021

Love them, a classic treat!

A delicious combination of flavors and textures in a beautiful little wrapper! Always a treat that reminds us of the holidays and feels luxurious and decadent. Love it!

November 14, 2021

i would buy this product

these are one of my favorite chocolates to get at christmas. i would really recommend everyone who hasn't tried them yet to try them they are awesome.

November 14, 2021
    United States

LOVE these!

These chocolates are amazing! I seriously love these. The quality is impeccable and so is the taste. They make a perfect gift for Christmas for your friends and family or just as a treat for yourself. These do have hazelnuts though so those with nut allergies should be aware.

November 12, 2021

Stocking stuffer delight

We have made it a tradition in our household to add a box of Ferrero Rocher to everyones stocking. We've been doing this for over 20 years. They are a delicious chocolate, full of nuts and a smooth center that we all crave at Christmas!

November 11, 2021

Yummy goodness

My husband and I every year have a tradition of buying each other one of these. We love them so much. Tastes wonderful. Anytime we se them at christmas time, we get excited. I would 100% keep buying again and again.

November 10, 2021

Heaven in a golden wrapper

Who can possibly deny that Ferrero rocher are amazing? Hazelnut, chocolate amazingness. Hard not to eat a whole box at once! You can find me in a pile of crumpled gold wrappers.

November 08, 2021

Delicious!!!!!!!

I an buying this box since last 10 years and it’s always my favourite, if I want to gift something this is the only thing which comes to my mind, it’s creamy filling inside is out of the world