Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

December 02, 2019
    Colorado, United States

How to go back from these!

These chocolates are by far the most delicious thing created. A bit on the pricey side but man are they worth it. The way each bite tastes is amazing.

December 02, 2019

Is there even any thing better?

Omg, these are by far my favorite chocolates. Infact my 8 year old adores them as well. The chocolate is so smooth, and just has the most perfect combo of smooth and crunchy

December 01, 2019
    Newham, United Kingdom

Best chocolate ever!

The best tasting chocolate ever, can't get enough of it. Always great tasting and good quality chocolate. Perfect for a present too. Would definitely recommend trying.

December 01, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

OMG what a amazing taste

These r so amazing the taste is just so chocolatey, full of nuts and a chocolate to chill out with, perfect to buy for yourself or for a gift whether it be Xmas ir just a thank yiu, any time of the year,

November 30, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Classic chocolate

Great gift idea or just a treat. Very tasty and are expensive but definitely worth the price as the packaging is spectacular and the chocolates are divine.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

My favourite

These are just the best chocolates and indeed my favourite. The lovely crunchy nutty outside, the soft creamy chocolate and then the lovely crunchy hazelnut in the middle.

Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

My favourite one

This is my favourite chocolate and by so far the best one out there.
    I buy only this and i always receive them as a gift as everyone close to me know i really love eating Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
    Would definitely recommend it to anyone :)

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Maybe alittle pricey but they are devine!

Who doesn’t love these! I love a good batch of forerro Roche’s cos I love eating nutty chocolate! Nice, crisp and morish! We devour these all Christmas!

November 28, 2019

Very delicious and is a good gift, and its price is good!

This product is very delicious and its case is good to recicle for organizer things. Is very good how gift, its price is very good, no expensive. I recommend.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Perfect treat

I love these!! I will admit I wouldn’t buy these for myself as I can’t justify the price for them but love giving and receiving them as a gift!! You can’t just have one!!!