Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Merton, United Kingdom

My favourite chocolate

Ferrero rocher is my absoulety favourite chocolate. Unlike most girls, I'm not great fan of chocolates, but when i tried ferrero, it change my mind. Now i can go for ferrero rocher. The packaging is so cute and it's worth every penny. Such a good snack

delicious

These chocolates have been voted #1 for a reason - they're amazing. They're great as a gift and they're also great to just buy for yourself and have a moment of indulgence. I love the hazelnuts inside and would gladly demolish an entire box.

Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Crunchy and smooth all in one

Love these they’re crunchy but smooth too. Love the different textures of these and have to keep these hidden from the rest of the family otherwise I don’t get a look in.
    The issue for me is the cost of these as they’re fairly expensive for what you get. That said it doesn’t stop me buying them as I enjoy them so much. Love the nutty treat in the middle

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Delicious

Absolutely love ferrro rache these are absolutely divine mmmm, my favourite chocolate ever these are chocolaty then nutty can't just have one lol ened up eating whole lot lol.

Mid and East Antrim, United Kingdom

A family favourite

It just wouldn’t be Christmas without Fererro Rocher! We have these every year and they never disappoint. They always feel a bit more extra special than other chocolates. Excellent product, would recommend.

October 12, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Love chocolate!

Ferrero Rocher are a staple! I'm Italian, I can't remember a celebration or Christmas without this stuff! It's so good and a great tradition for me. I will love it forever!

October 12, 2019
    United Kingdom

I would buy the product again

I Love the taste of these they are so enjoyable with family and on my own moments. I Could easy sit down and eat a few a one time. It's a very old traditional looking box and style. But very iconic and luxurious.

Bon mais cher

Totalement délicieux ! Mais je pense que c’est quand même dispendieux pour la quantité .
    Ça ne m’empêche Pas d’en acheter car ça vaux la peine ... car c’est délicieux

Luton, United Kingdom

I could eat them forever

Crunchy, then creamy, crunchy again! Ferrero Rocher is my favourite - I could eat it all the time and it always tastes amazing. It’s a litte bit of luxury during the afternoon tea for me.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

A treat

Ferrero Rochers has been my absolute favourite since I was a child because it is so special and I usually only have these at Christmas time! So they remind me of special occasions and the taste is just sumptuous and the combination of chocolate and hazelnuts is just perfection.