Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Le meilleur

C’est le meilleur chocolat selon moi! Je suis toujours contente de le recevoir en cadeaux. Chaques Noël je sais que je vais avoir ma boites 😃 pour ceux qui l’aime pas? Je ne vous comprend pas

Yummy

I have a sweet tooth and this is one of my favourites ❤️ I can finish a whole tray in one sitting. I Can never get enough of these yummy treats and it’s a staple to our dessert table

Mouth watering

These are extremely well made and absolutely tantalizing.
    The inside is soft and buttery and instantly melts in your mouth while the outside texture is slightly lighter giving it an altogether amazing contrast.
    I would recommend these to anyone with a discerning taste when it comes to sweets.

Ferrero Rocher

These are fantastic chocolates! Crispy and creamy and oh so good! These are a great gift and/or snack. They are great for holidays as well as everyday!

Yum!!!

Definitely my favorite treat!! So creamy and crunchy! Melt in your mouth creamy goodness and then you get to crunch on a nut! Who wouldn't love Ferrero Rocher chocolates?!

Special Treat!

Ferrero Rocher is my favourite chocolate. It is the perfect combination of crispy and creamy. Ferrero Rocher always reminds me of Christmas and family.

Miam

Ferrero rocher, de très bon chocolat. Un délicieux goût de noisettes. Ça fond dans la bouche et vous ne voudrez plus vous arrêter des les manger. Je vous les recommande !

Not just for christmas

Ferraro is not just for Christmas that special birthday it’s chocolate that everybody loves, myself I would like to be treated to Ferraro rocher on a much more frequent basis , fun for late night movies

Yum

This is by far one of my favorite chocolates. The crisp crunchy outer layer and the smooth hazelnut center .. yumm. They are definitely addictive. My kids love them too

One of my faves!

This is the only chocolate that satisfies my cravings for sweets. It's light yet so delicious! There's something about it that makes me feel less guilty for eating a few in one sitting. It's also a great add-on gift during the holidays.