Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

November 30, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Nice but not worth price they 0ut them at

Whilst they're nice they are also very sickly and doesnt take many to start making you feel sick.They come in very nice eye catching packaging with a lovley gold finish also the plastic tray they come in can be reused for a number of things but all in all for taste packaging and detail they are not worth the retail price shops are selling them for although they are very nice they are not the nicest chocolate I've tasted.

November 27, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Have they changed the recipe?

I normally love Ferrero Rocher, but the last box /tub I received was a bit disappointing. The chocolates are smaller and only really tasted of chocolate spread. I'd obviously eat them if they were there, but I'm not sure I'd buy them for myself.

November 25, 2019

My go to Treat

This is my go to treat. Love the hazelnut crunch and the smooth centre with the whole hazelnut nestled inside. So decadent. Definitely a Christmas tradition atound here as well.

November 22, 2019

A treat for sure!

Love these! They're decadent but light, and each layer has a different texture that adds to the overall bite. It has just the right amount of hazelnut and chocolate.

3.2/5

November 20, 2019

Pure perfection

Pure perfection, dont change a thing! Yuuuuummmmmmmmmmy! It satisfies all ages. It could be cheaper though. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A xmas essential

November 19, 2019

Un chocolat raffiné, mais...

Le chocolat Ferrero Rocher est un chocolat légèrement "haut de gamme", au goût bien définie de noisette. Il est très bon, mais sa qualité ne justifie pas un prix souvent trop élevé. Son sur-emballage est également un point qui aujourd'hui devrait être repensé.

November 01, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Taste buds have changed

I really used to love these but all of a sudden my taste buds have changed. I find them really dry and do not enjoy the taste. Unfortunately I forgot to tell people I didn’t like them anymore and they kept buying them for me as presents. Saying that they make an ideal gift if you like them.

October 28, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Love this product

Amazing taste love the packaging.
    Perfect amount in each bite.
    Perefect for gifts and around Xmas time.
    Pricewise quite expensive would recommend lowering

October 26, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Yum

Ferrero Rocher have lways appealed to me, their aesthetics are particularly attractive and the chocolates inside are so tasty. I really love unwrapping the foil, and biting into the sweets with their nut in the centre. I really decadent and classic chocolate, ideal for Christmas, birthdays or a thank you gift. So good!

October 25, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Delicious,very addictive

Absolutely love F.R ...I’ve even made sweet trees as gifts by using them they look so classy .The chocolate is Devine and the soft centre is out of this world ,could do with being a little cheaper though and maybe not in a plastic box ..save the planet and all that .