Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

April 02, 2020

Tasty treat

These are melt in your mouth good. I have given and gotten these for gifts, and totally appreciate them. The hazelnut is the bonus in these very tasty treats.

March 26, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

My fav since childhood

I love ferrero rocher since I was a kid. I used to work so hard on my grade so that I could get ferroro rocher from my mom as a gift 😍. However lately I haven’t been getting the same taste. It tastes a little stale every time I buy it.

March 25, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Theses are delicious

This is one of my favorite sweet treats. My husband gets them for me for special occasions. The flavor is always so creamy and delicious. Its not easy to just eat one.

March 02, 2020

a bit pricey

I used to love ferrero rochers as a child. For some reason, it doesn't taste as good as I remember...now I find it to be too overpriced for the amount of chocolate that you get.

March 02, 2020

Perfection

I was introduced to this chocolate when I was about 10 years old every time my late grandmother would travel and bring this for my family. Normally she would bring about 3 containers of this and I think from then I got spoiled because of that. This has been my favourite from childhood to now. I love all sorts of chocolate but this will always be my pick. The price can fluctuate on special days like Valentines, Christmas to say the least. It has a superb taste and I can consider this my junk food anytime of day.

February 10, 2020

The classic classy treat

Ferrero rocher...little balls of heaven. The crispiness, the hazelnut crunch and the sweet creamy chocolate. What else can you ask for in a bite? These make great gifts. I always stock up when on sale, they are a little pricey if not...but sooo worth it for a treat now and again.

February 10, 2020

Liquid hazelnut gold in every bite!

These chocolates are one of my favorites! They are the perfect mix of smooth hazelnut filling with a wafer thin shell coated in milk chocolate and nuts. The textures (crunchy and smooth) blend together perfectly in your mouth. Every bite is a treat!

February 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Mmmm!

I just love Ferrero Rochers! They have been my favourite chocolate since I was a kid. The crunch outside and soft middle is just the perfect combination and if you ever want to change it up, FR’s other flavours are great as well!

January 30, 2020

One of my faves

What can I say that’s hasn’t already been said? Such a classic chocolate. The hazel nut mixed with the chocolate and the wafer, just so good! It hard to only eat one 😂

January 30, 2020

Love chocolate

Ferraro Rocher are delicious!! I would definitely buy them again. Great to give as a gift also. Good quality product. Would be nice if it had a peanut free symbol on it as I have family with peanut allergies.