Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

October 26, 2021

Tastes good but...

They taste good but the ingredients are not my favorite. I do not like the fact they contain palm oil. This oil is really bad for you and I am disappointed they have not made changes to suit more health conscious people. It is chocolate but it could be made with better ingredients.

October 18, 2021
    New York, United States

Yummy

I love these chocolates. They are the perfect size for a nice satisfying treat. A good amount of chocolate with a nice full size hazelnut. The only issue is sometimes the hazelnut is a little bitter.

September 28, 2021
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

I would definitely buy this again.

I absolutely love these. They have an amazing taste that you really don't want to share them. They have a nice crispy, crunchy outer hazelnut shell, then they are soft and delicious on the inside.
    The only problem is they are so expensive so we only get them on special occasions.

September 02, 2021
    United States

Great taste

These ferrero rocher candies are so good! From the chocolate to the hazelnut there's nothing that i can think to complain about. I could eat these all the time. Definitely not cheap but worth every penny!

July 15, 2021

Love them

I usually buy these at Christmas for my guests and family. They usually eat them all before I get one. They are a family tradition. My favorite ones are the variety pack

July 01, 2021

Holiday favourite!

Can’t let a holiday go by without a box of ferrero rocher! The box is the perfect size for me to indulge a little but not too much, lol! Love the mix of crunchy and creamy and not so sweet flavour. Yum!

June 01, 2021

Very nostalgic

I love this! So much textural differences from the crunchy nut exterior, and the crispy wafer surrounding melty chocolate cream inside with a whole hazelnut at the center! I remember giving these to my teachers for Christmas, so seeing and eating these remind me of those times. Sadly, I don't think I've eaten them for a few years now. Still, they will always have a special place in my heart <3

April 24, 2021

Pretty good little chocolates

Pretty good little chocolates. They are a good gift to give as most people enjoy them. I find that depending on the batch you get they can sometimes be a bit stale. But when they are fresh they are crunchy and delicious.

April 12, 2021

MMMM

I love ferrero- do you loooooooove hazelnuts??? I love them soooooo much and this product always leaves me wanting more and more... and more and more!!

April 09, 2021

Okay

Ferrero Rocher’s aren’t my favourite but they are pretty good. I find them a little dry but that’s just my taste. I love the nut component it’s really adds a texture that makes it better. The coconut ones are my favourite but I’m down to eat any of them.