Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

February 10, 2020

The classic classy treat

Ferrero rocher...little balls of heaven. The crispiness, the hazelnut crunch and the sweet creamy chocolate. What else can you ask for in a bite? These make great gifts. I always stock up when on sale, they are a little pricey if not...but sooo worth it for a treat now and again.

February 10, 2020

Liquid hazelnut gold in every bite!

These chocolates are one of my favorites! They are the perfect mix of smooth hazelnut filling with a wafer thin shell coated in milk chocolate and nuts. The textures (crunchy and smooth) blend together perfectly in your mouth. Every bite is a treat!

February 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Mmmm!

I just love Ferrero Rochers! They have been my favourite chocolate since I was a kid. The crunch outside and soft middle is just the perfect combination and if you ever want to change it up, FR’s other flavours are great as well!

One of my faves

What can I say that’s hasn’t already been said? Such a classic chocolate. The hazel nut mixed with the chocolate and the wafer, just so good! It hard to only eat one 😂

Love chocolate

Ferraro Rocher are delicious!! I would definitely buy them again. Great to give as a gift also. Good quality product. Would be nice if it had a peanut free symbol on it as I have family with peanut allergies.

Kent, United Kingdom

Hahaha

Who refuses a ferrero rocher? This chocolate is so yummy and delicious. My family love every bite of it. I love the nuts especially and we all love the crunchiness, the taste is awesome

January 12, 2020

Christmas tradition

Always have to have these at the Christmas table along with other standard chocolate. Much better than Lindt and it is the perfect bite of crunch, smooth, chocolate and nuts

January 06, 2020

Ferrero Rocher

Great treat and taste. But i found they are over priced. My husband will only eat these and the only chocolates he will eat. The orignal flavor is the best have tried the others and not a fan.

December 30, 2019

Tasty

If you love chocolate and hazelnut then you will love these! I do and I highly recommend them! They can be a bit expensive but worth it! They make a great present too!

December 27, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Chocolate

I really like the combination of milk chocolate and hazelnut. We like to have these out the holidays. I just wish they came in dark chocolate. I think they would be awesome that way and would be a great seller.