Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

3.2/5

April 25, 2019

Good when you can get them cheap!

Fantastic chocolate that is rolled in hazelnuts. They can be a bit pricey for my taste but when I find them on a good deal I am able to enjoy them without feeling like I broke the bank!

3.2/5

April 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good but not my fav

I wouldn't by for myself again but for a friend I would. Not my fav chocolate.
    The texture is not for me. My friends did enjoy it. So I will buy again in the future.

April 23, 2019

Ferrero Rocher

Ferrero Rocher is one of my favourite chocolates. The main reason is the texture of the chocolate, it has it all: smooth chocolate, crunchy nuts and wafer all wrapped in one bite. The only problem is that it's hard to eat just one. Make sure that you have people around to share them with so that you don't eat them all.

April 08, 2019

J’adore

J’ai toujours aimé les Ferrero Rocher.
    J’en achète souvent.
    Délicieux et moelleux
    J’en offre aussi en cadeau car beaucoup de personnes les aimes aussi
    Prix acceptable

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best chocolate there is!

I adore these chocolates. For many years I have bought them every Christmas for my Dad because he loves them so much. I never tried them until a couple Christmases ago when, after 20 years, I was finally able to eat chocolate again (first time since I was 13). I still cannot eat milk chocolate without feeling sick or getting headaches, but I can eat dark chocolate.
    I would love if Ferraro Rocher came out with a package of just dark chocolates. I never eat the other ones and just have to give them to whoever else wants them. The dark chocolates are my very favourite chocolates ever though and I would love to be able to buy them separately.

March 30, 2019

Ferrero rocher

Je n étais pas testeuse msis j aurais bien aimé
    Ce sont des chocolats que j adore
    Croquant crémeux saveur
    Tout ca en 1 seule bouchée

J e le recommande a toud

March 26, 2019

Nutty ball of hevan

I was really impressed by these . No shortage of nuts and creamy filling almost too much of a mouthful but worth the struggle . I will buy these again for sure .

March 22, 2019

Delicious

I love these chocolates. They are a little on the more expensive side but so worth it. They have a smooth feeling with a nut. They are delicious. I have to buy them every Christmas for my brother.

March 21, 2019

wonderful gift

rich and smooth chocolate with nuts inside it, all the ingredients blend in perfectly. there are many different packages which are good as gift for different types of holidays.

March 14, 2019

Chocolate confectionery

Chocolate mixed with hazelnut. Makes good presents, use it at parties, favor ideas for a wedding (do inform none of the guests have nut allergies though). I prefer eating them at room temperature when the precise melt of milk chocolate filling and crunchiness of the wafer and hazelnut gives it the extra flavor.