Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium with Remote Reviews

Crib-attaching infant soother that captivates baby with mesmerizing soothing lights, classical music and water effects that fade on and off. More info here.

May 30, 2017

This was a must have in my sons crib as it kept him calm and entertained while he was in his room. Very calming and definitely worth the cost! This helped him relax after his bedtime routine every night and we will use again with our next little one

May 08, 2017

this was an amazing thing to have when my children were babies. it always seemed to help them fall asleep and stay asleep. sometimes they would wake up if it shut off because they loved it so much

April 14, 2017

This product works really well for most babies but it kept my little one up it works amazing other then that I would recommend this to anyone who wants their little ones to go to sleep and feel safe. Unfortunately my daughter picked and wanted to remove this item from her crib because it amazed her and kept her up playing.

April 14, 2017

One of the best baby items I have ever bought !My granddaughter loves this and loves all the sounds and music and how the fish moves .I like that you can turn certain ones on and off and how you can make it loud or soft Sounding ,I bought this for 5 bucks but would spend 60 on it it soothed her at night but when she turned 2 I had to take it out of her crib cause she wouldn't sleep she jsit wanted to click the buttons on and off and change the music .

March 31, 2017

This is an expensive toy that not every kid likes. If it worked to soothe your baby then its worth the hefty price tag. At $50+ and at least that in batteries every few months try something else.

March 31, 2017

I had two of these, one on each side of the crib, and my daughter loved them. I like that you can turn off the light so just the music plays so after the baby falls asleep it doesn't blind them. I would highly recommend this to new parents.

March 31, 2017

Au début ma fille en avait peur, cependant après quelques soirs elle s'y est habituée et il est rapidement devenue un essentiel. J'espère qu'ils fonctionnera aussi avec ma plus jeune si elle aussi a des problèmes à s'endormir seule!

March 30, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This is such a gem of a mobile! My son loved this, very soothing, nice light music to help baby sleep. I had to push the button (quietly) a few times once I set him down in his crib until he fell asleep. When he got just old enough to reach he would push the button himself until he was soothed, calm and ready to slumber. It was so adorable! I highly recommend this!

March 29, 2017

Our daughter loved her aquarium. I wish that once she got out of her crib she could of still used it. If she would wake up in the night it was easy enough for her to tap the button and make the music go.

February 01, 2017

This is a great item! I believe I got this for $39.99 however Walmart provided a coupon booklet and it had a $5 off coupon so it was even cheaper! This is on every night for my little one and he loves it. Definitely one of my most used and recommended baby items!