fleecy aromatherapy calm fabric softener

fleecy aromatherapy calm fabric softener Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 276 in Laundry Care

November 29, 2016

OMG the smell!!!!! Seriously, I got hooked on this product by a coworker of mine who smelled so good all the time. I asked her what kind of perfume she used, and she stated all she uses is this fabric softener and the sheets. It smells divine! I wish they made a scentsy bar that smelled like this!

As for static cling and softening my clothes, works great. I can only wash my husbands t-shirts and pants in cold water and hang dry (he's tall and everything shrinks lol) and this works great for hang-drying items. Even Carhartt's get super soft.

Great product, absolutely amazing smell! Way to go Fleecy! Please do not ever discontinue this item!!!

November 06, 2016

I love how this smells. It makes my towels smell amazing and so soft. I also leave dryer sheet throughout my apt. Makes it smell so "CALM" I'm going to try and buy a different scent when this box is finished. I resist change and I really do love most things I use in my apt.

September 26, 2016

Cet assouplisseur en feuille laisse mes vêtements doux avec une fraîche odeur tout la journée. Odeur douce et agréable pas trop forte. Je recommande ce produit.

September 14, 2016

My go-to fabric softener! I've tried many others, and none of them make my clothes even half as soft as this one does. The smell is sooo nice, and calming..almost relaxing. The price is fairly average, I'd say, but it is often on sale at Walmart, so I like to stock up when it is. A big jug of it lasts forever!

November 12, 2015

This fabric softener has such a nice scent! My neighbor recently asked me what kind of fabric softener I use, because her husband commented he really liked the smell - he could smell it in his backyard when I did laundry!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers