fleecy aromatherapy calm fabric softener

fleecy aromatherapy calm fabric softener Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 319 in Laundry Care

July 13, 2017

Love it

I just stocked up on fleecy aromatherapy calm fabric softener . 2 for 5 and I had 2 dollar coupons so I paid $1.50 each . The time before that I paid $1 dollar each . This one is great . It's a very nice light soft scent . It smells like vanilla . Yum . I put a sheet in my dryer and it softens my clothes and gets rid of static cling . I definitely recommend.

June 20, 2017

Loved it!

Omg...what can I say! This product is awesome! It smelled amazing and wasn't too strong or overwhelming. My whole family was impressed with the scent and how it made them feel when they used our towels and cloths! Definitely would recommend it!

May 13, 2017

I buy these sheets at Dollarama all the time for $1/box. The smell is fantastic - very warm, soothing and vanilla-y. The smell lingers after your pull the clothes out of the dryer, which is nice. These sheets are very effective in removing the static from my laundry, but I find that my clothes aren't left as soft as when I use a Bounce dryer sheet. Overall, though, a good buy - love love love the scent. Unfortunately, I can only do my own laundry with these sheets as my husband has very sensitive skin and these sheets irritate him.

November 29, 2016

OMG the smell!!!!! Seriously, I got hooked on this product by a coworker of mine who smelled so good all the time. I asked her what kind of perfume she used, and she stated all she uses is this fabric softener and the sheets. It smells divine! I wish they made a scentsy bar that smelled like this!

As for static cling and softening my clothes, works great. I can only wash my husbands t-shirts and pants in cold water and hang dry (he's tall and everything shrinks lol) and this works great for hang-drying items. Even Carhartt's get super soft.

Great product, absolutely amazing smell! Way to go Fleecy! Please do not ever discontinue this item!!!

November 06, 2016

I love how this smells. It makes my towels smell amazing and so soft. I also leave dryer sheet throughout my apt. Makes it smell so "CALM" I'm going to try and buy a different scent when this box is finished. I resist change and I really do love most things I use in my apt.

September 26, 2016

Cet assouplisseur en feuille laisse mes vêtements doux avec une fraîche odeur tout la journée. Odeur douce et agréable pas trop forte. Je recommande ce produit.

September 14, 2016

My go-to fabric softener! I've tried many others, and none of them make my clothes even half as soft as this one does. The smell is sooo nice, and calming..almost relaxing. The price is fairly average, I'd say, but it is often on sale at Walmart, so I like to stock up when it is. A big jug of it lasts forever!

November 12, 2015

This fabric softener has such a nice scent! My neighbor recently asked me what kind of fabric softener I use, because her husband commented he really liked the smell - he could smell it in his backyard when I did laundry!