Fresh Attitude Caesar Kit Reviews
#1019 in Grocery

October 01, 2017

A Quick Pick Me Up

I've tried numerous prepared salads from this brand and I have to say nothing beats a classic caesar salad. I enjoy the tase of the salad and I like that they but the toppings and dressings 'on the side' as opposed to incoorperating it directly into the salad. This insures the quality of the toppings (doesn't get soggy) and it allows the consumer to portion control how much of what they would like to add to their salad. I usually pick this up to eat for work if I'm in a rush and do not have time to prepare a meal. But beware of the expiration date. I find that the lettuce tends to wilt and expire well before the expiration date. My advice would be to consume this as quickly as you can once you've purchased it

September 27, 2017

Easy and Healthy Salad

I like to serve salad to my family at least four times a week. I Have bought @FreshAttiude Caesar Kit so many times. It has everything you need to make a delicious and complete Caesar Salad. It always tastes fresh, croutons are crisp, parmesan cheese and a thick creamy dressing brings perfect results. It is very convenient, quick and it helps to make your meal more satisfying. I sometimes turn @FreshAttiiude Caesar Kit into a meal in itself by adding oven roasted chicken strips. A healthy and delicious way for a person that has a busy lifestyle, but still wants to make a nutritious and complete meal for their family. Or for anyone who is a salad lover .

September 27, 2017

got this on a road trip

My husband and I were driving back from Montreal on a trip and decided to stop in Kingston's Walmart. We wanted something healthy to eat for lunch so we decided to go for a salad kit. This salad kit was so easy to assemble since it's already in it's own container, so all you need to do is combine all of the ingredients and shake. This would be perfect for a picnic or for another road trip.

January 16, 2016

I love buying salad kits in general so when I came across this one I really enjoyed it. It's more expensive than the other salad kits but worth it in my opinion. It's good for a family dinner or you can break it up into individual servings. It also contains a really good salad dressing compared to others which I tend not to like or even use.

June 03, 2015

I appreciate the convenience of having this kit already prepared. Great for those nights when you're pressed for time. The kit includes romaine hearts, croutons, grated Asiago cheese, imitation bacon bits and Caesar dressing with Asiago cheese. Tastes delicious and it's already prepared for me.