Gain Flings Reviews
#14 in Laundry Care

November 21, 2019
    Texas, United States

LOVE them! They make laundry easier for this big family!

As a family of six we generate a lot of laundry! These make it so much easier to get laundry started and to know when it is time to buy more detergent! I know others said the smell was strong but I love it and it helps everything stay crisp and smelling fresh, even after playing outside and running around. I especially love them for our bedding and blankets.

November 21, 2019

it smells musky

I love how they come in pods so it's easy to do laundry and just throw one of these in, however the smell of the flings are a little off putting. I think it's too strong and smells musky. The smell lingers and it's a little irritating. I have tried a couple of the fragrances, and they are all similar. way too strong in smell. If smell is not an issue, it does the job and cleans your clothes nicely.

September 08, 2019

Smells fruity!

Gain flings work wonderfully! I think it is so much easier to just throw a pod into your laundry. You don’t have to worry about measuring and add to little or to much. I think they smell like life savers!! So love the smell nice and fruity.

August 22, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Wonderful smell

I absolutely love this product! It not only gets my clothes very clean but smells great too. Long lasting scent so clothes smell fresh days later when not immediately worn. Love washing my sheets with Gain for a spring fresh scent

August 14, 2019

Smells amazing

I But is on sale And I'm honestly glad I did because they smell amazing and they actually worked really well too I don't plan to be using anything else but these For incense but the same gain flings

August 14, 2019

Le meilleur !

J’utilise que les Produits Gain à la maison ! Wowwwww quel produit génial 👍 j’adore l’odeur 😍😍😍😍 sa sens bon et longtemps ! J’ai déjà essayer un autre détergent ... mais ont ma La vite fait remarquer 🤣 ici c’est Gain et malheur à celui qui essayera de changer sa !

August 02, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

One thing I love about this product is how easy they are to use. No fooling around like with liquid detergents that can spill everywhere. Just toss one in with my load of laundry and it does the trick. The only thing I wish there were mini pods for the few small loads I do. I will end up having to buy a liquid detergent for those! I find if I have a small load and use one pod I have to do the wash cycle at least twice or it leaves a white residue on things like black tops and pants. I would still recommend as for the most part these are great and very convenient. Also they smell amazing!

July 05, 2019

Good quality

I really like this detergent, it is great quality and makes clothing smell great. The only drawback is that you really need 2 tabs for larger loads. ..

June 19, 2019

Love Gain!

I just finished my first container of Gain Dlings and I absolutely love them!! Liquid Gain is my regular detergent, but now I have converted!! So much easier than measuring and spilling! Gain you continue to amaze me with your scents! A customer for life here!!

2.8/5

March 22, 2019

Don’t find they work well

I don’t think I’ll buy any of the packet style laundry detergents. I have boughten a few containers and out of all of them I keep getting the goopy plastic left on my clothes. I also don’t find they freshen the clothes very well