1 review
Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Anti-Age Day Cream Reviews

For even, youthful skin, this soft, velvety anti-age day cream can be used alone or mixed with a few drops of lavender facial oil to boost radiance.
Apply on clean skin and massage into the face using circular motions.

Soin de jour anti-âge avec huile essentielle de lavandin biologique pour tous les types de peau, même sensibles. Les rides paraissent plus lisses et la peau est raffermie. Notre extrait de lavandin est équitablement produit dans le sud de la France.

If you like this product, you may also like: Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Smooth And Glow Facial Oil

Visit Garnier.ca for the full product range.

1.8/5

August 01, 2020

Smells gross and doesn't absorb into skin

I received a sample packet of this in the mail and tried it for a few days. I'm not a fan of lavender, but depending on how strong of a scent it has there are some lavender products I can tolerate. This smells so strongly of lavender I couldn't stand it. It also didn't fully absorb into the skin. 30 mins later and my face still felt like it had a layer of the stuff on it and felt tacky/sticky to touch. I could ignore the scent if it was an effective product but it's too thick for my liking.