Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Anti-Age Day Cream Reviews

For even, youthful skin, this soft, velvety anti-age day cream can be used alone or mixed with a few drops of lavender facial oil to boost radiance.
Apply on clean skin and massage into the face using circular motions.

Soin de jour anti-âge avec huile essentielle de lavandin biologique pour tous les types de peau, même sensibles. Les rides paraissent plus lisses et la peau est raffermie. Notre extrait de lavandin est équitablement produit dans le sud de la France.

If you like this product, you may also like: Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Smooth And Glow Facial Oil

Visit Garnier.ca for the full product range.

October 26, 2020

Nice Moisturizer

I recently got a chance to try this product, it smells very good and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I like the lavender flavor and feels nice on the skin, I would recommend this product

October 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

awsome

I use this everyday and it really helps my skin and I dont usually buy stuff like this but a friend told me about it and ive been using it ever since I'd recommend this to my family and friends

October 01, 2020

Love the creamy silky texture

This is a good, affordable day cream with anti aging agent. The smell is mild,not over whelming. Love it when it is easily spread on my skin. Feeling a silky smooth texture.

September 28, 2020

Softer skin

I receive it as a sample, and after using it for only two days I already noticed the difference on my skin. My skin got softe, and I like the lavender smell as well!

September 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Anti-age Day Care - Garnier BIO

Loved the scent, texture and overall feel on my face. Anti-age Day Care provided just the right amount of moisture to my dry skin, it didn't feel damp or over saturated. I will add this to my routine in the future. Thank you for the free sample ... loved it!!

September 01, 2020

perfect

I just Love! Love! Love! this product. It feels amazing when you put it on your , it leaves your skin feeling refresh and smooth just after couple of uses. It can also be used as regular day cream along with anti aging cream.

August 06, 2020

Very moisturizing!

The first things I notice about this cream are its thick, rich texture and its lovely scent. It smells of lavadin (which is French lavender) but the scent doesn’t seem to linger for long after applying it, which I like. ⁣⁣

This cream leaves my skin very moisturized and glowy. I think it is a great drugstore option, and would recommend it to a friend who was looking for an affordable cream. Although this is a “day” cream, I also like using it in the evening.

August 06, 2020

Makes my skin so soft!!

I had the opportunity to try this product and I really love how it made my skin feel and look! My skin was so soft and plump after using! I will be adding it to my skincare routine!

July 31, 2020

Smooth

Omg I can't believe how refreshing this felt on my skin and it lasted for hours. Silky smooth face I love it and will buy more. A little went a long way, didn't need to use much.

July 29, 2020

Amazing scent

This time I was selected to try out Organic Lavandin Anti-age day care by @garnierca 💚💜
    I have been using this for 9 days and the first thing that I want to say is: If you like lavender scent you will love this product! 😍
    It is perfect for stressful days, because lavandin is really relaxing. The texture is soft and I felt my skin very hydrated.
    You need to give this a try! It is also organic 🌱(vegan formula), parabens free, and has vitamin E and argan oil. 🤩#GarnierBioLover #OrganicWorks

Thank you @chickadvisor for this opportunity! 💚💜