Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Anti-Age Day Cream Reviews

For even, youthful skin, this soft, velvety anti-age day cream can be used alone or mixed with a few drops of lavender facial oil to boost radiance.
Apply on clean skin and massage into the face using circular motions.

Soin de jour anti-âge avec huile essentielle de lavandin biologique pour tous les types de peau, même sensibles. Les rides paraissent plus lisses et la peau est raffermie. Notre extrait de lavandin est équitablement produit dans le sud de la France.

If you like this product, you may also like: Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Smooth And Glow Facial Oil

Visit Garnier.ca for the full product range.

January 07, 2021

not bad

I have received a sample of this and I must admit that it does leave your face feeling so refreshed and the scent is not too bad. A little bit goes a long way on your face

December 25, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Organic face cream great for any age

I love how this feels on my face. It is not too oily and does not feel like silicone as many other creams do. It has a very slightly oily feel at first on the face but then it absorbs into the skin and just feels nice and soft. I really love the smell of the lavender. It is a nice quench of moisture for my very thirsty skin. Great for any age really.

October 03, 2020

Nice, BUT...

I really liked that fact that it's organic and natural. The smell of lavender was subtle but nice. I find it sad and ironic it's all natural but yet tested on animals. That's a deal breaker for me, so I won't be purchasing.

September 28, 2020

Moisturizing

I received a sample of this to try and while I can't comment on the anti-aging properties, I do like it overall. The cream has a light scent that I am indifferent to but goes away quickly. It is a little thicker but goes on very smoothly and absorbs quickly. My skin felt light and moisturized all day, and also looked very clean.

September 20, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I bought full size product

I bought the full size product after trying the sample a couple of time. I love that this product is organic. My skin felt moisturized all day after using this cream. I will definitely buy again and again.

September 14, 2020

Not rich but not light, and moisturizing

It is medium thickness, spreads smoothly over your face. After applying it, my skin don’t have issue or irritation.
    The smell of this cream is lavender, of course, it is lovely, and fades away quickly.
    I don’t know about anti-aging effect yet, but it improves the moisture quality of my skin.

September 01, 2020

Refreshing day cream, a must have!

Even without the anti aging properties, I love this cream! It’s cooling and refreshing and moisturizer your face just the necessary amount! This is a very trusted brand too, I would definitely recommend this product

August 28, 2020

J’ai bien aimé

J’ai bien aimer cette crème de jour anti âge
    L’odeur la texture très agréable elle s’applique bien et n’est pas trop grasse juste parfait je vais probablement la racheter

3.2/5

August 20, 2020

Garnier Bio Anti-Age Day Care

Garnier BIO Anti-Age Day Care 💜 The lavender scent in this cream is so magical ✨ I tested this product out today and really enjoyed it. It took a few minutes to absorb and then I applied some sunscreen over top of it. I have oily/combination skin and tend to opt for gel formulas during the day so this cream did feel a tad heavy on my skin. I think it would be great to use at night time and I could really see myself reaching for this cream everyday during the winter months. There are so many great things to know about this cream: it is certified organic, contains no animal-derived ingredients, has no parabens, and is made with renewably sourced and fairly traded Lavadin!

Did I mention how wonderful it smells?! 💜

August 05, 2020

quite emollient without being sticky

The lavandin used in the line of Garnier Bio products is certified organic, fair trade, and comes from a renewable source. The formulation of these products are also vegan.

This moisturizer targets the signs of aging; smoothing out the appearance of wrinkles as well as firming skin. It is suitable for all skin types, incliding sensitive skin. It has more of a liquid consistency, medium heaviness and does require to be massaged into the skin. But once it has been applied, it leaves a thin layer of moisture on your skin without it feeling sticky. This moisturizer doesn't contain synthetic fragrance; however, it is heavily scented and reminds me of lavender with few other notes, which does eventually dissipate.

I can't wait to try this out over the next couple of day to see what this does for my ultra sensitive, easily eczema-triggered skin. I dont have any deep set wrinkles as of yet, but a couple fine lines are definitely starting to trickle in.