Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

January 28, 2017

This has been my go to haircolor for the past 5 years. It covers my grey hair and stays true for a long time. My only complaint is that it still smells a lot. My husband complains every time I color and it burn my eyes if it wafts into them. Other than that, best haircolor for the price point.

January 22, 2017

This nourishing cream treated and protected my hair while delivering long lasting color for a 100% coverage Enriched with fruits and concentrates penetrated into my hair fibers to deeply nourish my hair I would recommend this product to anyone

January 14, 2017

I can only remember using this dye when my hair was red. It was pretty decent, didn't fade SUPER fast, but it did fade more than other brands. Its very affordable though.

January 06, 2017

This product is awesome, it has long lasting, strong colour. I love the conditioner and the dye is very moisturizing it does not dry out my hair, love it use it all the time.

December 30, 2016

It is my favorite brand I like the options on different colors and the great conditioning and how i find the color last longer than most brand. I love it.

1.8/5

November 04, 2016

I have given this hair colour way more chances than I should have. Every single time I use this, my hair never turns out the shade it is supposed to. It's darker, and WAY more ashier. I don't leave it on any longer than it says to, I usually rinse it out earlier, but it doesn't matter. The colours are just way off.

October 27, 2016

I have tried Nutrisse color cream hair color and I found it to be quite good. I love the way it has very saturated color, and my hair was left feeling really soft. I found the price to be higher than my usual brand, but thought I would try something new. I will buy this again.

October 21, 2016

This hair Color brand is amazing. It works amazing. It has a great full coverage. And it is an amazing price. I definitely would recommend this to anyone and would absolutely buy it again.

August 27, 2016

I love Garnier Hair products. The Nutrisse Nourishing colour cream is FANTASTIC. i use medium copper red and it makes my hair SO shiny. The colour is absolutely beautiful and nothing compares to it. The smell of this hair colour is also nice... it smells very sweet. I love it!

August 24, 2016

ONLY PRODUCT THAT COVERS ALL THE GREY,,, BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS, SILKY HAIR, QUICK, LONG LASTING, GREAT PRODUCT EASY TO MAINTAIN, CONSISTENT COLORMATCHING,