Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 396 in Eye Cream

Diminish the appearance of puffy eyes with the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller.
The Anti-Puff Eye Roller decongests your puffy eyes while clearing your nasal passage!
With included Acetominophen, Garnier Nutritioniste will help with your sinus and colds with a hint of lemon flavour!
visit their main website for more details are www.garnier.ca

May 01, 2017

I'm used to Cliniques Anti Puff eye roller before finding this one in the local drug store. I thought I would compare it to Cliniques. First I keep it in the fridge so it's extra cold when rolling it on. Rolls on good doesn't apply excess amount; actually with this one I felt like it wasn't applying any serum Under my eyes. I would be checking with my fingers after rolling it on to see if I had any product on my face. I've been using it now for 3 days and really I don't find it as effective as Cliniques. I find my eyes still have puffiness to them not as bad as before applying the serum-but still noticeably puff.

April 04, 2017

My favourite part of the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller is its cooling effect from the roller ball...great for calming puffy eyes in the morning.
    The serum helps to keep my skin moisturized and refreshed, and easily absorbs into my skin.

1.5/5

February 01, 2017

I used this for about two months straight. Did not notice a difference at all. Just left my under eyes feeling greasy. Will not repurchase and throwing the remainder out!

November 27, 2016

Disappointed, didn't really notice a difference and I used it religiously. I always have puffy eyes in the morning, the cooling sensations was nice, but not truly effective.

November 05, 2016

J'aime quand même bien la bille de garnier pour les poches sous les yeux. Je trouve l'effet du produit super frais sur la peau en dessous des yeux. Hydratant léger .

November 05, 2016

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. When I first tried it out, I was impressed at how efficiently it worked at reducing puffiness underneath the eye area and it did so rather quickly. The roller ball feels very refreshing and cool on the skin and it works well at dispersing the right amount of product as you roll it back and forth. The issue I had was after the product had time to dry, I sort of felt my skin tightening where I had applied the product. When I went to look in the mirror, I could see that wherever the product was placed, the skin was now shiny in that area and it seemed pulled back, sort of what you would get with an eyelift. As I passed my finger on the area to see whether it was completely dry, the product began to come apart, much like a film of glue you would rub back and forth between your fingers. It looked like a mess afterwards. I tried applying my under eye concealer on my other eye and it looked so bad. I had to completely remove it and start over without any anti-puff product underneath. Therefore, if I were to use this again, I would only apply it on days when I am staying home or before bed (which I know defeats the purpose of using it because it should be applied in the morning when eyes are most puffiest, but I don't see another choice). I don't want to give this a thumbs down because the puffiness did go away a good deal, but at the same time, I don't know if I would spend the money on it again. It gets a "meh" from me.

October 07, 2016

I got this for my friend ,she always have puffy eyes in the morning ,told her to put it in fridge ,she is so excited to use this and its effective too .

September 03, 2016

I have used this in the past, but did not purchase again. I put this in the fridge for a nice cool feeling, when I used it. I put this under my eyes, it felt nice when I put it on, but the next day the puffiness was still there. I continued to try this product but no results.

August 12, 2016

- Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller is the first eye treatment that I have made a habit to consistently apply in my skincare routine. I think this is due to the simple roll-on applicator and the transparent serum that is absorbed immediately.
    - The eye serum’s ingredients of caffeine and pro-vitamin b5 with the roll-on applicator help stimulate the delicate eye area. The caffeine ingredient decongests eye puffiness and diminishes dark circles while the pro-vitamin b5 refreshes and hydrates the under eye area.
    - I first heard of Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller from a Tana Mongeau makeup routine YouTube video where she displayed the skincare products she used before applying foundation. This intrigued me enough to purchase it at my local grocery store when I was there.
    - This eye serum is for all skin types and to achieve the best results gently roll Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. Also use a finger to smooth in any excess until absorbed.
    - I recommend Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller to anyone who hasn’t already incorporated an eye cream or serum into their skincare routine. The product is affordable and the roll-on applicator makes the process simple for everyone.

July 23, 2016

It did okay at de-puffing, I put it in the fridge for more effectiveness. I wouldn't call it a stinging- but it's something definitely you don't want to put into your eye. It's cooling and that tingling is going to vary person to person whether they can handle it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for