4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 17, 2016

I was lucky enough to be able to try the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer courtesy of Chick Advisors' #TryGarnier campaign. I like that it is a super light formula and blends quickly into the skin. It is all that is claims to be. I find my skin is brighter and well hydrated without feeling greasy. The best part is that it contains SPF so great for people like me who don't always remember to wear sunscreen.

March 17, 2016

Great product that is light and doesn't feel greasy! Feels great on the skin and makes you feel well hydrated. I would recommend to all my friends and family.

March 17, 2016

This is really light feeling,but very effective.At this time of year,I really struggle with facial dryness.It sinks into the skin quickly,and leaves a fresh,clean feel that is not heavy.Will purchase this again,for sure!

March 17, 2016

Nice moisturizer. I like the citrus smell too. I didn't notice a noticeable brightening and smoothing effect though.

I was sent this product free to review from Chickadvisor's product review club.

March 17, 2016

OMG, ce produit est genial, ma peau est propre, je n'ai plus de boutons d'année, plus de taches noires....non mais où était ce produit pendant toutes ses années?Ce produit vous laisses une peau propre et douce comme un bébé.J'adore tout simplement.

March 17, 2016

This moisturizer clearly does what it says, your face feels moisturized after using it and it feels smoother, not clammy like and it does brighten my skin!

March 17, 2016

I received a free sample of this product from ChickAdvisor. I was pleasantly surprised with this moisturizer. I'm typically fairly picky because I need something light enough that won't make my face oily by the middle of the day, and this product worked for me! It was soothing and felt light upon application. I noticed a difference in my skin a few days after use and thought it looked brighter. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to others.

March 16, 2016

I got this product for free to review. I like the texture of the moisturizer. It's light yet hydrating enough for my combination skin. Definitely a great product that I would like to recommend to all my friends.

March 16, 2016

I love this lotion, it goes on so smooth and light. You don't need to use much at all and I love the way my skin feels after. It makes a nice foundation for under my makeup.

March 15, 2016

I really liked the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer. My face felt so soft and smooth after using it. I love how it has SPF to help protect my face. It comes with a easy to use pump dispenser. It doesn't feel thick and greasy on my skin. I use this everyday now. I highly recommend.