Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Waterproof Make-Up Cleansing Water Reviews

October 19, 2020

Amazing at removing makeup

This product does an amazing job at removing makeup! It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes and takes all my waterproof mascara off! Ive recommended it to my friends and they also love it!

October 19, 2020

My fave miscelar water

This miscelar water is perfect for all type skins. Fresh and clean slin after using it. Removes all impurities, make up and lipstick and specially you do not ebd feeling that thin screen on the face after using it.

May 21, 2020

Amazing makeup remover!

Removes makeup like a dream! Even gets the waterproof mascara that’s usually impossible to remove. It is extremely affordable for the amount of product you’re getting!!

March 11, 2020

Love this

Love that I don't feel I have to rinse my face after. I love it for that stubborn eye makeup and raccoon eyes lol. But it leaves you feeling fresh and clean

March 11, 2020

I would buy again on my sensitive skin

I use when don’t have time to wash my face; takes mascara right off and doesn’t dry my skin or interfere with makeup application, great fixing makeup mishaps:)

January 30, 2020

Buy It Again

I was very hesitant on buying this at first but I do suggest it. It’s great for removing eye make up and making your face feel nice and soft. Doesn’t make it oily.

December 27, 2019

Daily product I use

I've been using this product for the past 2 years to wipe my make up off and I love it! I use it with one cotton pad and it does a pretty good job taking everything off. I had to give it 4/5 stars for its effectiveness because I find that it does not completely remove my waterproof mascara. It says there's no need to rinse but I do like to rinse and wash my face with a wet face cloth afterwards anyways.

December 21, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it !!!

I use this every night to take off my waterproof mascara. It comes off so easy it’s like melting butter. I love that I don’t have to rise it off after.

October 12, 2019

The non-waterproof version is the way to go

I ran out of my non waterproof Garnier micellar water and the store didnt have any in stock - only this waterproof one. I had no idea what the difference was going to be so I decided to purchase it anyway. I dont personally use waterproof makeup and so I'm not really the best judge of this product but I was really shocked the first time I used it because it was really really oily. It was so oily that it left a layer of oily film over my eyes and I had blurry vision for 15 minutes afterwards. Some people may prefer this version but I definitely dont. I went to a different store to buy another bottle of the non waterproof version. I'm also trying to finish up my bottle of this one but I find my foundation doesnt want to sit on my face after I have used this one due to the oiliness and so I only use it at night before bed. I absolutely love the non waterproof version, but I wont repurchase this one again.

October 08, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Great product!

Have tried other miceller water but always return to this one - because it really does a great job!
    Removed all traces of make up, even stubborn waterproof eye make up. My go-to product for cleansing. Love it!