Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Waterproof Make-Up Cleansing Water Reviews

July 10, 2021

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Cleansing Water W

J'adore ce produit il élimine les impuretés, il enlève facilement tout le maquillage et nettoie efficacement et doucement ma peau le tout sans rinçage . J'apprécie qu'il soit sans huile, sans alcool et sans parfum . Il est disponible partout a un prix compétitif.

June 13, 2021

Works wonders for removing waterproof makeup.

So easy to remove my waterproof makeup. Just add some to a cotton pad, hold over the makeup for a few seconds, and then simply wipe it away. Super easy. I love this product! Highly recommend!

May 10, 2021

AMAZING

I love this product so much! It takes my makeup off so easily and doesn’t leave my face feeling oily! it is perfect for after a night out when you are too tired to do a skin care routine!!

April 19, 2021

Great removal of makeup

This product is an amazing makeup remover. It's quick and easy to use. I love how fast this product works especially as a makeup artist I always ensure I have a bottle in my professional kit and in my own bathroom. It is gentle of skin but is tough on stubborn makeup.

March 24, 2021

Works great

This is a great micellar water. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and removes all of my makeup. I have switched from makeup wipes to this and I love it. It lasts way longer than a regular pack of makeup whips as well

March 11, 2021

Make up be gone!

I always use this product every morning and evening to clean my face from all the dirt and oils. This really helps to get my eye make up off easily. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh with no burning at all!

March 09, 2021
    United Kingdom

I love this stuff.

Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water is an easy way to remove even waterproof make-up.
    Skin is perfectly clean, nourished and comfortable. I love this stuff. It’s a great and cheap option.

February 28, 2021
    Luton, United Kingdom

Cleans like a dream

Good product. Is the garnier oil infused micellar water (the yellow one), cleans your face and eye area really good but I find the oil a bit overpowering in the fact that after using it it leave a lot of oil like sensation on your face (the blue one doesn't feel like this).
    It smells really nice, does a good job, but I need to wash my face after using it even if it says it does not need cleansing after.
    I do recommend it.

February 11, 2021

Good value

Out of the garnier micellar water, I think this one works the best. I just don’t like that it leaves a filmy residue. I’ve been recommended to use it as a midday clean to refresh the face especially with lots of sunscreen usage throughout the day, but I find that the residue just feels really gross on my face that I need to wash it off with soap and water.

January 30, 2021

Holy Grail

I only wear waterproof mascara so I always learn toward oil-based products. This is honestly a HG especially with the price tag. It's always on sale at SDM so I always pick it up a couple bottles during point events. Obviously I've slowed down the consumption but normally I would go through roughly 2.5-3 bottles of it a year. My only grief is that this does not come in a jumbo size like the pink cap one so I'm paying more for a slightly different product.