Gatorade Performer Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 206 in Soft Drinks

May 13, 2017

Le gatorade est un peu dispendieux mais son gout est délicat et très hydratant lors de session de sport d'endurance. J'aime le fait qu'il n'est pas très sucré et juste assez. Bon gout !

March 07, 2016

This is a great drink my boys participate in all kinds of sporting programs and we are always buying these drinks to help keep their electrolytes up and so they do not become dehydrated and it's easier to get them to drink it because it tastes so good

0.5/5

November 17, 2015

It's actually called Gatorade Perform (not performer). Anyway, I don't enjoy any Gatorade products as they have little to no health benefits or sports enhancers. The product tastes very sugary and is high in calories, also the orange flavour tastes super fake and I'd rather something more natural (my product of choice is WATER!).

April 16, 2015

I love this Gatorade! I have tried the Glacier Cherry flavour and I absolutely love it. Perfect for sports or when your sick, I find. Love this drink!

quiche2329 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

quiche2329 added a new review for
    IÖGO 0% Yogurt

SheriChez earned the Beauty Guru badge

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Bates motel