Glad Odour Guard Febreze Freshness Bags

Glad Odour Guard Febreze Freshness Bags Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 226 in Household Essentials

March 27, 2017

Glad Odour guard febreze freshness bags.. I love them. They are strong and durable I haven't had any leaks or breaks while using them. The febreze is a nice touch to keeping odours out. They do cost more than no name but to me its worth every penny. I do look for coupons and buy extra when on sale..

October 13, 2016

These bags by Glad I do not think are worth the price and the febreeze smell doesn't last even one day. I take out my garbage daily, so I use bags from the dollar store and I even buy bags from the dollar store that are compo-stable for way less than these glad bags. They are a little stronger, but really how much garbage are you going to fill it with in your kitchen before it has to get taken out? I can understand buying black Glad garbage bags that are strong and hold up well for an outside can or for storage, but I dont think these white kitchen bags with febreeze are worth it at all.

September 26, 2016

Les sacs sont très solides et sentent une odeur de febreeze. Bonne odeur pour la poubelle,odeur toujours fraîche.jamais d'odeur de vieilles poubelles.

September 26, 2016

I purchased these at Giant Tiger one day for a great price I use them in my kitchen garbage can I love how it takes away all the odors of all kinds of wasted foods that;s in the can leaving a fresh smell of febreze all threw the kitchen I would recommend this product to anyone

March 02, 2016

Glad bags with Febreze Freshness are absolutely wonderful and such a genius idea! There is nothing worse then the smell of dirty old garbage in the kitchen. These bags help mask the odour until your bag is full and out the door. I love that you can buy a box and it has a lot of bags in it. I use these in all the garbage cans in my house. I hope they are around for a long time because I am yet to find a comparable product.

February 28, 2016

Glad products we have used in our home for many years. Its a very trusted well known brand that never lets us down. These bags are no exception, never In alll the years using the have the broke. They are very strong
    Odor absorbing bags love them.

January 13, 2016

It's a really great product! Very strong and smell really good. I love it!

January 06, 2016

I am so happy they invented these bags. It keeps the gross garbage smell away.

January 04, 2016

Absolutely love these kitchen bags! The amazing scent actually masks garbage odor instead of blending in with it. The clean, fresh smell makes me forget there's even garbage in that room ;)

January 04, 2016

Great vaule and price. Super durable and flexible plastic. Plus the added scent is nice and not overpowering. I buy these with the drawstring on top. The only brand of garbage bags I buy.

Urban Decay Naked Palette

gadzooks added a new review for
    Dickies Work Gloves

Black Diamond Cheesestrings

Bb Cream Tinted Cream

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Bates motel