got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#3 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

April 05, 2020

Touchable Control

I received the Got 2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray from Schwarzkopf for free (#gotitfree) from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. I love this hairspray! It is super lightweight, and unlike any hairsprays I have tried in the past. This spray does not leave behind any sticky residue, and does an amazing job of keeping your hair just the way you want it to without weighing it down. Whether you have issues with baby hairs or fly-aways, or simply just want to hold your curls in place, or keep your sleek hair straight - this is the perfect product for you! I have colour-treated hair and have found no issues with this spray - no noticeable white/cakey residue/build-up. I also love that I can still brush through my hair when using this product, whilst it still maintains a strong hold/structure.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a spray that will not weigh their hair down, and one that will maintain the look that they want throughout the entire day!

Lightweight

I loved my insta hold hairspray! Nice lightweight coverage that doesn't feel heavy or sticky. Works great on beachy waves for a nice hold on a effortless look that prevents bit from frizzing out during the day. Canister is a great holdable size with excellent value for your money. I would definitely purchase in the future. Got it free from Chickadvisor for review purposes.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love the hairspray

“Got2b flex insta hold” hairspray by @schwarzkopfcan
    This hairspray claims to be non-drying, and doesn't make your hair sticky or crunchy. And this hairspray surely delivers what it promises, it is a unique fast drying spray that gives touchable control without stiff hair. It smells really nice and doesn’t have a very strong smell which is a pro for me!
    The only thing I wish it would last a little longer though it manages my hair pretty well.

Lasts all day

I love that this hairspray doesn’t have a really strong smell. My hair is super fine and a lot if products weigh it down. This hairspray helps keep my hold all day!

Loved this hairspray!

I would for sure purchase this hairspray again in the future. It’s not sticky at all, I curl my hair a lot and it held my curls in all day without making them stiff and crunchy like some hairspray does. It smells amazing as well, not like your standard hairspray. Would definitely recommend this!
    Thankyou Chick Advisor! #Gotitfree

Awsome

I tried alots of hairsprays like alots but this one is very light and works like wonder .. it does not give you sticky and clingy feeling .. it looks like nothing on hair but does its job very well
    I am quite impressed with this hairspray and will definitely recommend this

Great hairspray

Thanks chickadvisor for allowing me to try this product free in exchange for my honest review! I really enjoyed trying this product as I use hairspray to keep my hair in place. I’ve tried GOT2B in the past so i was excited to try this product of theirs. It does just as it says and keeps an extra hold ALL DAY. Needless to say I will be purchasing this product in the future.

April 03, 2020

One of the best, if not the best

The GOT2B Flex Insta Hold Hairspray might be the best hairspray I have ever tried. it claims to be non-drying, and doesn't make your hair sticky or crunchy. Other hairsprays I've tried that say they won't make your hair crunchy ALWAYS would leave my hair feeling gross and kinda sticky which is honestly worse than crunchy. the GOT2B hairspray truly delivered on all its promises - it wasn't drying, sticky, crunchy and it felt super lightweight! ALSO, it smells great!!

Works great!

I received this product for free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. This hairspray offers great hold for my curls while allowing movement and not making my hair stiff or crunchy. It also smells great, but not too strong! Thank you ChickAdvisor and got2b for the opportunity to try this product!

April 03, 2020

Got2be the best hairspray ever!

I was provided a free sample of this hair spray through chickadvisor. I was very impressed with how well it held my curls and did not leave my hair feeling crunchy AT ALL. Also it smells amazing, like pink sands from yankee candle! Will repurchase once I run out.