4.1/5
got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

It really works!

As someone with thin, flat hair, it is hard to try to find products that work to put volume in your hair. Luckily, thanks to ChickAdvisor I was able to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

I was a little skeptical about this product, but super excited to try it. When opening it up I was concerned the white powder would be visible in my hair even after I rubbed it in - not the case at all. I put this product directly in my hair, in different sections of my hair and rubbed it all in. It was cool when rubbing it into my hair, and did not leave any sort of powder on my hands.

This product actually added volume to my hair, making it feel light and fluffy. I would 10000% recommend this product to anyone with thin, flat hair looking for a pick me up - literally.

Powerful Powder'ful

I received this product as a part of #ChickAdvisor 's campaign with #schwarzkopf #got2b for an honest review #gotitfree. This was my first time trying a styling powder. I have tried to stay away from styling powders and dry shampoos simply because of the residue it leaves behind on dark hair. This product was a pleasant surprise because it indeed provides instant volume without the damage of teasing your hair. I found that it's more versatile because it can give that extra "oomph" to plain straight hair. I'd say smell is tolerable, and the texturizing effect is something I'd have to work with, but for the price, it's a staple in my haircare. @ChickAdvisor @Schwarzkopfcan @got2b got2b
    #powderfulvolumizingstylingpowder #stylingpowder

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing

I love this product.Gives volume and texture that lasts without using holding spray.The powder works by adhesion, so you can't just dust it onto the top of your hair and let it sit there.  Happy customer, happy hair! ✌️👍

Full volume

I received this product for free thanks to chickadvisor and I find it amazing. I was a little bit sceptical at first but this really works. You only put a little bit in your hand and it gives you ton of volume. It doesn’t leave a white residue on your hair which is awesome. I recommend 100% and I will repurchase once I finish it. I use it every day and I love it, you’ll love it too trust me.

March 26, 2020

I am not sure how to use this

Thank you chick advisor for sending me this product for review purposes. However I don’t really like the product, I don’t think it works. I tried using it a few times but failed big time. Will not use again.

Parfait

Wow! Mes cheveux ne sont pas extremement epais et quand j'ai mis cette poudre ils ont eu l'air beaucoup plus epais et dense! En plus elle sent bon, j'adore ce produit! Je vais racheter c'est sur

Goodbye limp hair!

I received the Instant Lift Powder from Chickadvisor to test and review and I have to say... this product didn’t not disappoint! My hair is typically limp & dull. However, after using the lift powder, my hair transformed and had so much body and movement! I am in love! Once my free product is used, I’ll be buying again and again!

Loved it!

I was shocked to see the results, it really does work and it’s AMAZING! It gave my hair an instant boost and really made it look beautiful! Thank you for sending this complimentary product.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Dolly Parton levels of volume!

I have very thick and heavy shoulder length hair which does not allow for a lot of volume at the roots. I followed the instructions and shook a little of the powder into my hairs before massaging my scalp with it. It instantly added volume at my roots and I was able to achieve a nice voluminous curly hairstyle instead of my usual weighed down waves. I also want to mention what incredible value this product is. I found it online at Shopper's Drug Mart on sale for $4.99. I remember back in the days of Jersey Shore and the Snooki poof higher end brands were selling their powders from $20-40. You also only need a small amount so the bottle is going to last a long time!

March 26, 2020

Perfect for the extra BOOOOM!

This product is awesome! Super easy to use. I put a tiny amount in my palm and rubbed my hands together and then POW just like magic it disappears (you can still feel it though!) I separated my hair and fed it through my roots and just like that, my hair was volumised. This product is a god send. I used to use dry shampoo and back comb my hair (GUILTY!) And spend the hours after trying to brush it out which was a nightmare. This has taken away my old fashioned ways and gives me simple long lasting volume. Would definitely recommend. #got2bcanada #got2bstyle #gotitfree @chickadvisor