Grease dvd
Good

Grease dvd Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1013 in DVD

May 27, 2017

It's an oldie by todays standard great actors and all just not a strong enough movie to stick around permanently. Hats off to thecrew for making this classic

May 27, 2017

Grease is such a timeless classic ! I was actually sandy for Halloween last year ! The movie itself is such a beautiful and relatable story, a boy meets a girl over summer break and coincidence the end up going to the same highschool! The boy tries to play it off cool but let's just say he has a secret soft spot for the girl :). So many amazing musical numbers that will be stuck in your head all day ! 100% recommended this classic to anyone !

January 20, 2017

You're the one that I want....! This is such a fabulous musical that gets the classic rating! A truly fantastic storyline and relatable characters. John Travolta is just a baby!

January 12, 2017

Probably one of the ONLY Musicals I love!!!!!! The music, john and olivia, the pink ladies-- this movie is such a cult classic, and can honestly be watched over and over without getting tired of it! The songs will get stuck in your head!!

August 02, 2016

Ce film à été fait lorsque je n'étais même pas au monde encore et la première fois que je l'ai écoutée avec ma mère, je l'ai tellement aimée. En fait, j'aime tous les films d'amours (ou presque) et celui-là est mon plus gros coup de coeur. Le fait qu'il y ai de la musique et de la danse, ça m'a charmer. Je l'ai écouter p'us d'une centaines de fois et ce sera certainement pas les dernières.

May 31, 2016

I can't believe I haven't reviewed it until now!

Whenever I went to my aunt's house as a kid, I would always watch this movie. My mom wouldn't let me watch it at home, so, since I knew this was my aunt's favorite movie, I could always convince her to watch it with me. The songs are classic and SO catchy! And although the story is kind of silly, it is super sweet, and a lot of fun to watch!

Would recommend it to anyone who loves musicals :)

April 14, 2016

My all time favorite movie. I remember seeing this at the movie theatre, three times and 37 years, I have probably watched this movie that many times, if not more. My sister bought me the DVD years ago and I can't get enough of it. I know the words to every song, which of course, I sing along. This was the first musical movie that I had seen. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

February 15, 2016

How could anyone not love this movie! I've seen it so many times, I know the lyrics to most of the songs. I still cannot get enough of it. I just watched it again a few weeks ago

February 05, 2016

This is such a classic. All the dancing and singing puts me in such a good mood. It is such a cute fun movie. John Travolta is so good in it.

January 31, 2016

I love this movie. I can probably know all the words to the songs. Such a great movie.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini