• Great Value Sour Neon Gummy Worms

Great Value Sour Neon Gummy Worms Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 287 in Candy

July 10, 2017

Yummmy

Gummy Worms are fun, squishy, chewy, gummy flavorful on both ends, good size worms, they all look and feel like worms. Sour ones are good; flavorful, sour, bright Neon coloured worms. Good price in stores.

May 19, 2017

I love these candies! Great Value is exactly what the name suggests. Their candies are at a great price and taste just as good if not better than the more expensive brands. The taste is sweet and fruity and the texture is not too hard for me to chew with braces.

February 05, 2016

There's a difference between these gummy worms and a brand name products, mostly because these kind of have a same-y sort of taste to me. The texture is chewy and pleasantly resistant but not tough. These are still tasty and will fill a craving for sour gummy worms.

January 31, 2016

The taste and the look of the gummy worms were good. The bright colours and sour crazy flavours made them very appealing to the sour candy lover. Usually soft chew that can stretch.

The reason why I do not recommend them is because I tend to get nauseated after a few of these - something that does not happen with other sour candies, even after over indulging in them. I am not sure why that is. It is a pretty reliable and constant reaction. I don't think that it was due to an allergy, but I am not entirely sure. I just will not be eating these again.

June 12, 2015

These are great tasting, very colorful and fun , my daughter loves them!

May 26, 2015

This product is definitely not sour, which is a bit disappointing. They have a nice sweet taste though and the price is great!

May 19, 2015

These are pretty good. They are smaller than typical gummer worms, which I'm not super fond of. I really liked playing with them and pulling them apart and tying knots and things (childish, I know, sue me) and you don't get the same satisfaction with the smaller ones.

March 22, 2015

I like these candies but they aren't ones I would get all the time just because I am not the biggest fan of gummy candies. But these are pretty good because they are sweet and really sour so they are quite enjoyable.

March 22, 2015

My family enjoys eating these sour gummy works. Colourful gummy worms dusted with a sweet and sour sugar coating. A fun treat to eat.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel