Hamburger Helper Reviews

Ranked #1728 out of 2365 in Grocery

April 03, 2017

Great for quick meals! Price is reasonable. Much better that the generic brands. I think that there should be more variety in the pastas that come in the box but the choice of flavours is great!

March 16, 2017

There are several different types but my favourites ones are lasagna & cheeseburger. They are quick & easy to make if you are pressed for time. I generally use a bit more meat than what the instructions call for & often add cooked vegetables for extra flavour. Another great thing is that this product is not too pricey!

February 27, 2017

I grab a couple boxes throughout the month if they are on sale. You can usually find them 2 for $5 which is a great price for dinner. Hamburger Helper has great flavor and is really filling. I love the different options available, the cheeseburger is delicious.

February 26, 2017

So I like to make quick fast meals for my family because I'm limited on how long I'm able too stand doing the day and sometimes a quick meal is all I can make. I bought a couple packages of the Hamburger Helper and cooked the meat and then added the contents. It was pretty simple too make and actually fairly quick but I noticed it was Way too salty for me. There was so much salt that I couldn't even enjoy what I had made. My son really like it but I don't think with that much salt I really enjoyed it at all. It would be better if there was a lower salt option. There very well may be but I haven't come across one yet in the stores.

Its fairly cheap at 1.99$ a box. Cheap and fast meal all you have too do is buy the hamburger.

February 26, 2017

we have a family of 3 adults one toddler, one pack of help plus some meat equals a perfect portion. also add some white rice and youre golden. reccommeded

February 26, 2017

I love hamburger helper, this stuff has always been my favorite and I love all the different flavours.
    Stroganoff is my favorite though. Growing up my mom constantly made this quick and easy meal for the family with salad and to this day this is what I make still.
    It can be found on sale a lot at the grocery store but is usually fairly cheap.

January 07, 2017

I've always trusted Betty Crocker to deliver delicious and easy to make products and this one is no different. Hamburger Helper comes in a wide variety to choose from.

September 16, 2016

There is no meal on earth I like more than hamburger helper. After losing over 200lbs this is still most often my go to cheat meal. I like every single flavour available.

March 02, 2016

If I am being honest with myself, I have to say that Hamburger Helper is delicious. For the first time in a long time, I purchased the Beef Noodle Hamburger Helper last week to have around for a quick meal. Hubby and I made it the other night and agreed that it is sinfully good. During dinner, we discussed that the box advertises that it is now reduced sodium! We afterwards read the health label to view the sodium content and immediately agreed to never purchase again! For every 1/5 box, it contains 700mg of sodium! GASP!

That is absolutely crazy!

December 30, 2015

I dont even care, I love Hamburger Helper. Very convenient for a rushed day when you need to make a quick supper. I really do like to taste. They sell different styles of cuisine also. I wouldn't eat these everyday, or every week for that matter. But I do like to keep a box or 2 in my pantry.

Vickyp added a new review for
    Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal

Kmjk added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x