Hawkins Cheezies Reviews
Ranked #1701 in Grocery

September 21, 2017

Yummers

Hawkins Cheezies are so yummy and Canadian. Crunchie, flavourful,very cheesy, with a good price point. I love these with a Pepsi(with ice of course). These are one of my favourite treats on the weekend.

August 16, 2017

The best crunchy snack!

These chip stocks remind me of my childhood. I actually just had a small bag last night and I really enjoy them. I am someone who likes crispy chips, if you like crispy chips. This is the chip for you.

1.0/5

May 26, 2017

Poisonous salty!! Declaration on bag writes "sodium 10%",which is very far from truth. Shame! shame!
    The declaration "sodium 10%" was my reason to buy it. What a desapointment??

I am not the first person to complain about salt content, but the company does not care!

May 16, 2017

At 2.00 a bag these cheezies are the crunchiest cheesiest cheezies I have ever ate they so good and so addictive,made in Belleville Ontario Canadian made which is awesome , #Hawkins ORANGE FINGER ALERT HEHEHEH

February 08, 2017

I like cheesy crunchy chips but these chips are way too salty! It has a nice crunch to it and the flavour is good. But I won't be eating it again until hey lessen the salt!

January 24, 2017

These things are pretty good for the value. They have a delicious cheese taste but they leave your hands looking so orange afterwards. They should use less colouring and concentrate more on the flavour but overall it's a great product for the value.

January 24, 2017

These are the best cheezies. They have a great crunch and the salty cheesy flavour is addictive! I have been buying them for years and they have never changed... Not even the packaging.. Which is a good thing as they are so great

0.8/5

January 21, 2016

I love cheezies but these were too greasy, the flavor was terrible ,definitely not a good product in my opinion, not as good as other brands

January 03, 2016

I used to love Hawkins cheezies. So salty and crunchy. But, as I get older I find they give me a total bellyache after eating them. Too bad for me, cause they are good.

1.2/5

December 31, 2015

I don't like these. Too salty and the corn flavor is too much. They're nice ad crunchy but overall not good to me.