How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) Reviews
#11 in DVD

July 31, 2017

Great chick flick

How to lose a guy in 10 days is a great chick flick . It's about a woman who works for a magazine . The editor wants to do a story about how to lose a guy in 10 days . So they set the main character out to make a guy like her , and then all of a sudden change and do things to make him not want to be with her . Kate Hudson and Matthew mcconaghey are the main characters . It's a cute funny movie and I recommend.

May 30, 2017

I just love this movie! I will watch it any time I see it come on TV and I love it everytime I watch it. Its the perfect rom com and even my husband loves it, it has the perfect combo of laugh out loud comedy and tug at your heart strings romance to make for the perfect date night movie.

May 24, 2017

I love this movie! I have to watch it everytime I see it come on tv. Its so funny and still cracks me up no matter how many times I've watched it. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good laugh.

May 18, 2017

This movie is refreshing, it is entertaining and very lighthearted. My all time favorite part of the movie is when she meets his family. I adore Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey.

February 27, 2017

Fantastic chick flick! Mathew & Kate had fabulous chemistry and I found myself cheering them on the entire movie. Really funny, upbeat and emotional movie. Have watched it several times.

January 12, 2017

I normally do not rewatch chic flicks, but this one is so hilarious! When she tries all the things that usually drives a guy away, and he continues to stay-- I honestly laugh out loud. such a great movie- one of my favourites!

January 11, 2017

I love this movie. It is one that I have seen over and over again, and still laugh every time.
    The main characters have a great chemistry that makes you root for them to get together.
    It also has some great quotes in it, that I find myself using in my day to day life.
    Definitely will watch again.

October 29, 2016

I love this movie. I just watched it the other night.. I can and do watch this movie a lot. I really love Kate Hudson and Mathew McConaughey. They have great chemistry in this picture. It is a great chick flick

October 19, 2016

It was a funny romantic type movie. I enjoyed watching it. The actors were great. I would recommend this movie to anyone that loves a good chick flick

August 17, 2016

This is one of those movies I enjoyed when it first came out, and every time I come across it on TV now I stop to watch it. It may not be a true classic that i go looking for the DVD every few months, but I love the laughs and the soundtrack in it - just a great, Sunday afternoon type of chick flick (and we all need these now and then).