Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette Reviews
#12 in Eye Shadow

December 01, 2019

One my fav eye pallete by huda!!

love this eyeshadow palette by huda beauty!!! It’s one my favourites. Although it is a bit on the expensive side as it does come out to about $100 it is still worth it. The matted are very pigmentations Ed and the glitters are mind blowing!! The gutters glide on super easily and I recommend utilizing your fingers rather than brushes from the glitter as that allows it to be highly pigmented and reflective.

October 24, 2019

Eyeshadow that goes on how it looks!

This is one of the first eyeshadows that I’ve tried that actually goes on as the shade it looks like.
    The bright shimmery colours are beautiful and last hours.
    Definitely a must have in your beauty kit.

August 30, 2019

Seriously stunning.

This pallet is seriously stunning. The shimmers are like butter and stay on all day. The mattes are just as smooth. Pigmentation is beautiful and blends so easily. Love this pallet. Would buy again.

August 02, 2019

Pretty Good

I love Huda Beauty products and this palette is pretty good for basic make up looks, a natural look and u can do some glam looks. I didn't really like the shimmers very much but overall it is pretty good.

0.7/5

July 20, 2019

Hate this palette

I love the colors. But the product quality is really bad. The shimmers are flakey, doesn’t blend. If i apply on my lids one hour later I’ll see them falling on my face. Huda products are so expensive but not at all good quality. She should keep the price less and make the products more good

July 20, 2019

Amazing palette

I treated myself to this palette at Sephora. I am so happy with everything:the saturation of colour, colour choices, texture, density, blendability, feel of the shadows. I like the shimmer but it's not over the top. I love the rose gold and feel this palette is seasonless.

June 26, 2019

My Favourite Pallet

This is my favourite pallet. I use this for basically every look I do. You can do a basic day time, natural, look. And it does amazing glam looks. TIP: The more metallic shades work best with your fingers!

May 13, 2019

Love it !

I love all huda beauty! Her products are the real deal. I have this palette, and it's my go to for my night outs. They stay on pretty well thought out the night and the pigmentation is great.

April 23, 2019

good palette

been using this palette for a few years now it's pretty good I like it in spring it's dark but colorful at same time huda Is a good brand I own alot of there products and few palettes i recommend them

April 08, 2019

Huda Passes.

I felt this product was suitable for the basic kind of person. If you go all the way with make-up a different one might be better for you. On a regular/daily use this works for me. Love the neutral blends.