3.9/5
Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette Reviews
#14 in Eye Shadow

August 02, 2019

Pretty Good

I love Huda Beauty products and this palette is pretty good for basic make up looks, a natural look and u can do some glam looks. I didn't really like the shimmers very much but overall it is pretty good.

0.7/5

July 20, 2019

Hate this palette

I love the colors. But the product quality is really bad. The shimmers are flakey, doesn’t blend. If i apply on my lids one hour later I’ll see them falling on my face. Huda products are so expensive but not at all good quality. She should keep the price less and make the products more good

July 20, 2019

Amazing palette

I treated myself to this palette at Sephora. I am so happy with everything:the saturation of colour, colour choices, texture, density, blendability, feel of the shadows. I like the shimmer but it's not over the top. I love the rose gold and feel this palette is seasonless.

June 26, 2019

My Favourite Pallet

This is my favourite pallet. I use this for basically every look I do. You can do a basic day time, natural, look. And it does amazing glam looks. TIP: The more metallic shades work best with your fingers!

May 13, 2019

Love it !

I love all huda beauty! Her products are the real deal. I have this palette, and it's my go to for my night outs. They stay on pretty well thought out the night and the pigmentation is great.

April 23, 2019

good palette

been using this palette for a few years now it's pretty good I like it in spring it's dark but colorful at same time huda Is a good brand I own alot of there products and few palettes i recommend them

April 08, 2019

Huda Passes.

I felt this product was suitable for the basic kind of person. If you go all the way with make-up a different one might be better for you. On a regular/daily use this works for me. Love the neutral blends.

April 03, 2019

beautiful every day colours

I love this pallet because it blends well and it has the basic colours for any simple look, in which you can add glitter to make the look transform into something more glam!

March 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love Huda eyeshadows this is the best

I love all of huda beauty eyeshadows but so far this is the best yet. They blend effortlessly and the pigment is so intense. It is kind of pricey but well worth it for what it does and the amount you get with it. It has the perfect assortment of colours to make many different looks. Recommend this to all makeup lovers.

February 01, 2019

Amazing colors

I can say this is really worth it. The colors blend very nicely. I really enjoy the way they combined very good. The quality is very worth it. I know the cost is a bit much . But no one will be disappointed with this . This for me is the best eyeshadow colors out there.