Inside Out

4.1/5
Ranked #153 out of 1013 in DVD

1.3/5

May 29, 2017

On a general note, this movie just didn't do anything for me. The first half of the movie was great, as it showcased feelings and why people feel different things. This made a statement about mental illness, in my opinion, in trying to showcase where feelings come from and how they come about. The statement was much needed, and it was great that such a cartoon could make a statement like this for kids. The downfall, for me, came in the second half of the movie when Joy and Sadness go on a quest to save Riley and get her happy memories back. I found it took away from the concept of the movie and the chase went on much too long. I really enjoyed the beginning of the movie but the way it dragged on at the end, make me iffy to recommend anyone to go see it.

2.0/5

May 25, 2017

I did not really enjoy this movie. I took my little sister to it and she was around 10 at the time and she did not enjoy it either. She was bored and wanted to leave the movie theater. I feel like the beginning was very enjoyable, but halfway through I felt it was just dragging on. I wish they got to the point quicker and the "maze mystery" was solved. I feel some parts just extended for too long that I wished I could skip to the next part. The concept was really good but overall I was disappointing.

January 17, 2017

I seriously adore this movie! It had ALL the feels! I saw it in theater with my hubby, teen & preteen and we all enjoyed it. The storyline couldn't have been anymore perfect. Will watch this again!

January 12, 2017

What an incredibly well made storyline!!!! I did not think I would be so drawn to this movie-- but I was crying in the end! The story about a little girl, as she is growing up, this movie shows her emotions evolving. How you can have sad and happy emotions at the same time. Wow-- i was just so impressed with this movie. A great cast as well!

April 19, 2016

My girls absolutely LOVE this movie. It really helps teaches children the different emotions that we feel. Great movie, beginning to end. Loved it so much we added it to our movie collection.

April 19, 2016

I love this movie! I watched it with my class of ESL students, and they also loved it! Which is saying something, because they are usually very particular, and don't catch on to the humor of most movies. Will definitely watch it again. One of my favorite cartoon movies!

April 17, 2016

Such a cute and adorable movie to watch. Such creativity went into making this movie. It's hits on all the emotions in one little baby girl's brain and creates a character for each one. The journey begins at birth right up to puberty. Children and adults will be entertained.

February 06, 2016

This movie is so adorable. It's a story about a young girl who moves to a different city
    and her emotions (main characters) struggle to hold on her core personality traits.
    Great movie for the family to watch together.

January 06, 2016

I love Disney, first off and the advertisements for this made me want to see it so much more, as if my two children didn't already have their hearts set on it.
    So I rented it, and was thoroughly impressed. My husband even thinks it's a pretty good movie and he normally won't sit through a Disney movie. It's filled with so many heartfelt moments and some things that make you honestly evaluate your own emotions at times. It's worth buying because watching it once just doesn't do and it's perfect for the whole family.