• Invisible Glass by Stoner
Good

Invisible Glass by Stoner Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

March 15, 2017

This stuff is amazing, I easily go through a few cans every year and I have a ton of windows.
    It loosens up outdoor dirt on my windows with ease and when I wipe there are not any streaks!!
    I love the spray can, I can control how much I use, a little or a lot.

I use it on my shower doors, spray on and leave it for half an hour or so, then I simply wipe down and the grim slides right off! I highly recommend this glass cleaner!

March 03, 2017

This is the only glass cleaner I buy. It works so easy and never leaves streaks on mirrors. So easy to use and lasts a long time. I couldn't live without it!

February 02, 2017

My brother bought me a huge pack of these at Costco. In the summer I can easily go through 2 cans. I like the foam that breaks through the grime. One thing though, I was into using to microfiber cloths to wipe the windows, but that tends to leave residue. Best thing is to use pieces of newspaper and then you get a super clean glass.

August 23, 2016

It smells a little strong, but it works really well! Leaves my glass super clean, and there are no streaks! You can use this in the house on glass surfaces, on your windows in your house, or vehicle. Definitely worth the price!

July 18, 2016

Depuis que j'utilise ce produit, je sais que je ne le changerai jamais. La vitre est tellement propre et il ne laisse aucune marque. Il est très facile à manoeuvrer.

January 13, 2016

wow you dont have to worry about streaks with this glass cleaner!! great stuff ... love it

January 13, 2016

LOVE the Invisible Glass products - my Dad (who knows all things house and home) recommended them to me when he snuck a can of spray into my car after a visit.

I use it on all the windows and mirrors of my house and for a quick clean of my glass stove top. It's a fantastic, streak-free product!

July 31, 2015

I will never use any other glass cleaner again! Invisible Glass cleans windows and mirrors easily and leaves them streak free. I also use it to clean stains on the carpet. I recommend this to everyone, cheapest place to buy is at Costco in a multipack

June 17, 2015

Le windex vient de passer en 2 ieme position depuis que j'ai découvert ce produit pour les vitres . Wow une belle invention pour moi qui déteste nettoyer vitre et miroir à cause des traces que ça laisse une fois que le soleil plombe dans la vitrine . Bref bien que très chimique à l'odeur son efficacité est fabuleuse et son PLUS , pas de trace de passage et un fini éclatant .

February 13, 2015

This product is awesome. It completely cleans without leaving streaks and a filmy residue. I even use it on our truck windows, cleans them perfectly!

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Staedtler Pencils

sweet_sara added a new review for
    krispy kreme

Marta13 added a new review for
    Roots Lunch Bag

Lexus36 added a new review for
    Rubbermaid LunchBlox

gotmills added a new review for
    Reitman's Pants