IOGO Lactose Free Yogurt Reviews
#135 in Yogurt

June 10, 2017

My husband picked this up, but I don't think he realized it was lactose free, I mystery say L love it! Most yogurts and/or dairy products make me cough after eating, but not this one. The taste is amazing! The texture is smooth. Love it!

May 25, 2017

My mom and daughter are lactose intolerant but love yogurt. When iogo came out with lactose free everyone was thrilled. I go threw 4 containers a week. This is one of the main staples of food in my household. Keep it coming please.

May 25, 2017

I love IOGO Lactose Free Yogourt! I'm lactose intolerant and have a love/hate relationship with dairy products. I'm so happy when they released a lactose free version. I purchased it and love all the flavours - still the same creaminess as regular yogourt without this discomfort.

May 09, 2017

My stomach has become very sensitive to dairy products as of lately and I love my smoothies every morning. I found this awesome substitute to my other yogurt and I could not be happier. It is absolutely yummy and so creamy. My smoothies are smooth and creamy! Yum Yum ❤

April 05, 2017

I love this stuff! There aren't too many options in the stores near me for lactose free yogurt, but this one I'd buy again and again even if I had more options. It's nice and creamy and I can't tell that it's lactose free (other than it doesn't hurt me). Add it to smoothies, or eat it on its own.

January 29, 2017

I love this Yogurt I eat it right out of the tub it creamy smooth with a great taste of vanilla I always purchase this product when it's on sale at a great price plus I will use a coupon if I have one on hand I would recommend this yogurt to anyone

June 24, 2016

I actually love this yogurt. I eat this by it's self and it's great to make smoothies and more with it. The price of the yogurt is fine and is often on sale in stores, which is a plus.

June 24, 2016

This is our families favorite yogurt. It is so good. A very creamy texture which is awesome on its own or mixed with fresh fruit and granola. My kids prefer this flavor to all others.

January 25, 2016

This yogurt is delicious,rich,creamy & lactose free which is great since my daughter is lactose intolerant.. Perfect on its own or to add to smoothies.

January 25, 2016

I love this yogurt so much. Before I found this lactose-free yogurt I hadn't eaten yogurt in 10 years. I was so excited to see that big companies are finally starting to make quality, affordable products for people with allergies. I now buy this stuff at least once a week and will continue to for many years. Great product.