Iogo Protein Drink 1 litre Reviews

Ranked #445 out of 2367 in Grocery

May 12, 2017

I was sent a coupon to try a IOGO product by Chick Advisor and I am glad I got to pick up their strawberry protein drinkable yogurt! I love the texture, its drinkable but still so creamy. There was a good variety of flavours to choose from but I went for classic strawberry and found it tasted yummy. My only complaint is that there is a lot of sugar in it (26g per serving). However it is also packed with protein so a little goes a long way because it actually makes you feel full. Its convenient, yummy and it works. Thanks chick advisor!

May 09, 2017

I got the free coupon from chickadvisor. I bought the strawberry flavoured smoothie. I love it great breakfast smoothie keeps you full until lunch. A bit expensive will buy it when it goes on sale.

May 07, 2017

I got the free coupon to get a Iogo product so I chose the Smoothie in strawberry and raspberry flavour. I didn't know what to expect. I honestly thought it would be watery but in fact it tasted thick and rich. I am used to blender smoothies and this yogurt was thick and rich as well. There was no separation of water and other ingredients like the blender shakes. Iogo stayed thick and rich as soon as I poured it into a glass. My new favourite ! Yum! I highly recommend this product.

May 04, 2017

They are a bit on the expensive side. The strawberry flavour is good and not overpowering. Kiddo seems to enjoy it as a treat. Hubby put protein powder and made a shake out of it. They seem happy so I will grab some more when they go on sale.

May 02, 2017

J'adore le goût et la texture ... Parfait pour une petite famille .. Sa bouche un petit coin quand ta faim hihi je recommande ce produits pour ceux et celles qui ne l'ont pas essayer encore

April 02, 2017

Yogourt québécois qui en vaut tellement la peine. Depuis que j'y ai gouté, j'en bois à chaque matin. Il fait parti de mon petit rituel matinal et j'en suis bien heureuse. Très bon goût et bonne qualité nutritive.

December 14, 2015

Iogo Protein Drink 1 litre;

I didn't quite like...

too big also I felt much went to waste esp. when drinking on the go and don't have a fridge near by to store

Too big of a drink

I also found the flavouring wasn't as good, did not taste as real.

The yogurt itself was easy to drink, and did contain a lot of protetin just not for me....

November 28, 2015

Delicious yoghurt drink !! I like to make my smoothies with these and it tastes so good ! It's high in protein, made with fresh milk, and real fruit which is an added bonus

October 10, 2015

These just came on the market, and I got 5 coupons so I picked up 5 free ones today. Can't go too wrong giving your family a protein dring that they actually liked. I'm glad.