Jamberry Nail Wraps Reviews
Ranked #15 in Nail Polish

February 22, 2017

I have been using Jamberry Nail Wraps for over a year and I love them! While the product says they last two weeks, I have worn mine for longer! They are perfect to "dress up" for holidays, and they have awesome everyday designs as well! They are really easy to use and to take off, and I have never had any problems with them. Far easier than trying to paint my nails, which is always a disaster! Well worth the price, especially if you're not paying shipping and instead buying locally.

1.3/5

January 26, 2017

These are awful :( they are expensive and I wasn't able to apply them at all. I purchased a lot of different styles thinking they would be fun to use. Unfortunately I just ended up frustrated and unable to make them work.

1.0/5

January 26, 2017

I purchased a few packs of these during an online Jamberry party and I regret spending so much money. The rep made it seem like it was so easy to apply the wraps and it is a huge pain in the ass and takes forever. I watched online videos and looked online for tips and tricks to no avail.

January 26, 2017

I love Jamberry nail wraps. I know some people find they don't stick well however I believe it is all about application.

First off, they are so many different designs and they are so cute.

I do find you need to have clean hands with no lotion on at all. Wipe your nail down with nail polish remover.. don't go spending more on the stuff Jamberry sells... not needed, just regular polish remover is fine.

I stick them on before then heat and press, clip and file. BAM!

Try again if the first few times don't work out. Once you get the hang of it you will love it!!

Hope this review helped.

0.8/5

January 11, 2017

Tried numerous times to get them to adhere, and absolutely no luck. Thought it would be a great way to let my nails grow without chipping, but they just peeled right off without any picking, etc. And really, stickers on a grown woman's fingernails? Pass.

December 19, 2016

The design selection is amazing, there are so many to choose from. Due to large range of designs, I would recommend this product for a special event as it would be easy to find a design to match your attire (wedding, prom, party etc.). However, applying the product is very tedious and time consuming. Cutting, trimming, filing, and heating. You have to be very patient and precise for this product to look good on your nails. They do last and don't chip unlike regular nail polish. But the time it takes to apply is a major downfall; not something I have time to do on a regular basis.

1.7/5

September 09, 2016

I like the way they look I would give them a 5 out of 5 on that. But I find them a pain to put on, all the trimming and filing, heating etc... They never fit right so I am always trimming the sides. Then when they are done they always feel like they want to lift no matter how well I put them on, I have had other people put them on too. My daughter who is 6 always want them on, they look so cute. But they do not last on her, a day maybe and it is way too expensive to put on for a day. She takes after me with her nails and most of the junior sets do not fit her nails so it is such a waste I get one application out of a set for her and waste the rest and forget about doing her toes nothing fits, they are so tiny, I would have to cut the adult ones way down and well forget that. I am not happy with this product I will go back to painting and waiting for it to dry. But I do love how it looks and if it didn't feel like they were gonna come right off and are peeling the next day and yes I cleaned my nails first and used the stick to apply them etc... I would do it again. Oh not to mention all the little trimmings I have everywhere... so annoying.

August 17, 2016

Its amazing products, i love the variety of designs i can get. I get bored from nail polish. It takes practice how to put it on properly but once u get it its easy . They lasted week and a half for me. I was impressed

August 17, 2016

I love having my nails 'done' but find nail varnish chips so quickly. Jamberry Nail Wraps are amazing. So easy to apply and last for up to 2 weeks and so many designs. (So hard to choose, so I bought lots !!)

August 10, 2016

I have never been a fan of nail sheets or stickers but these are world's apart from those sold in stores. The heat application technique is amazing and they seriously last like a full week, they do wear down a bit at the tip but they don't chip or peal back so the wear is much less noticeable!