Janes Boneless Bites - Buffalo Reviews
#144 in Grocery

December 23, 2018

To die for!

I absolutely love these! Janes quality has always been great. I love the meat and the flavour of the sauce. I love having these as a snack or hors d’ourve.

May 08, 2018

would definately purchase again

quick easy way to spice up and meal and save time . great taste and good value. Pairs well with many sides and sure to add that extra flare without sacrificing taste

February 04, 2018

Mmmmm

These go on Sale for a decent buck at most grocery stores. I find Janes is always such a good choice of chicken to buy, these are great size chunks with Buffalo sauce that has a great spice and flavor though a bit salty. To hot after a few but Ranch or Ceasar dressing cools it down really well. Good amount in the boxm easy to bake.

February 04, 2018

Very tasty....and Hot!!

I believe I picked these up on sale from No Frills for about 8 dollars for the 900g box. Pretty good value compared to a neighborhood pub but as I said, I got them on sale. I believe the regular price was around 12 or 13 dollars which would then change my review for value. The quality and taste were both highly rated but I found the Buffalo sauce to be quite hot and on the salty side. I reached for some ranch dressing which cut the heat nicely and made them much more enjoyable. If you can find them at a good price point I would definitely recommend trying some for yourself.