John Frieda Detox and Repair Shampoo Reviews
#126 in Shampoo

2.3/5

October 14, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Thought id get lovely bouncy curls turns out i had dry straw

Suppost to define curls left my hair feeling really dry and felt as if it would break
    Curly hair that feels like it would snap and felt horrible had to ready waste if time and money

August 08, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Brilliant!! Smells great too!

I used this in place of my usual hair care routine (Matrix) and I was blown away at just how good this product really was! I never had much luck with John Freida in the past, but this left my hair feeling hydrated, soft and silky! So beautifully creamy and scented, I adore it!!

August 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Hair looks great

I've always had problems with my hair but since I've used detox and repair my hair has never looked healthier and it looks and feels amaxing and people now tell me how great my hair looks so I recommend this for people with dry hair

July 14, 2019
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Great in every way

Truly changed my hair for the better, made it feel so soft, hydrated and smells amazing.
    Something I will definitely be buying again and again!!!!!!!!

July 14, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Detox heaven

This stuff is honestly the best I was a bit sceptical upon first use but my god I soon changed my mind I didn’t even have to wait for a few washes this stuff works instantly my hair has never felt or looked better than it does now the bounce and lift I now have in my hair is remarkable I really can’t recommend this enough but why take my word for it!...give it a try yourself you will not be disappointed I promise you that!!