John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner Reviews
#43 in Shampoo

This NEW curl defining conditioner for curly hair gives you rich nourishment for bouncy, defined curls. The conditioner helps bundle curls and redefine your curl shape to help give you perfect, curly style.

• Best for curly and wavy hair
  • Helps give curls bounce and definition
  • Nourishes hair for healthy-looking, frizz-free hair*

*For frizz-free curls, follow with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil. You may also enjoy John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo.

Lightweight curls

Having used this for the past 2 weeks I can say that I definitely feel the benefit of using a sls free shampoo. My hair not only feels lightweight but also so soft and clean. My curls stay longer without the need to style with heat to define them.i would highly recommend.

Soft shiny hair

This combined with the shampoo is a winning combination!
    My hair was frizz free, soft and shiny for a good 3 days! Even when my hair was straight it kept it tame and manageable

Class

Brilliant product s will definitely be buying these,they leave your hair smelling great to,I have recommended these to family and friends an they also will be trying these

August 16, 2021

Nice but too heavy for my hair

My hair is too fine for this product but I like it otherwise. It has a nice scent and consistency, it’s just unfortunately not quite suitable for me personally.

Nice

Smells lovely. Hair feels great with it, and looks even better. Would recommend. I might buy again, but I find all products make my hair greasier quicker

Absolutely amazing

This is the best hair combo I have ever used. My naturally fizzy hair was actually curly for once. Hair felt clean and was very easy to style. I think i found a new essential product

August 16, 2021

Silky soft with no frizz!!!

This product is a lifesaver even when i had stepped outside not a sign of frizz whatsoever left my hair feeling amazing too.

I absolutely loved the smell too

Amazing

I so loved this conditioner it made my hair so soft and shiney and my curls looks superb and most important frizz free. Having thick hair is a nightmare to.find a product to manage my curls. This one is perfect.

August 15, 2021

Frizz Ease dream curls conditions

This conditioner left my hair feeling smooth and silky. When I run the brush through my damp hair It glided effortlessly and I noticed there definitely was a lot less breakage.

August 14, 2021

Nice results

My hair feels really soft after using this conditioner. My natural curls were less frizzy and less tangled after using the whole set together. The scent was really nice and fresh. I would buy this with the set.