John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner Reviews
#19 in Conditioner

The Weightless Wonder formula is designed to help eliminate frizz in fine hair without weighing down your locks. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. It is most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Smoothing Crème.

Click here for more information.

August 15, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

So nourishing but light on your hair

I have fine, limp, very frizzy and coloured hair (that is dry and a little damaged). As a full time mum my hair has been neglected. Although I love to use conditioner on my hair I find it makes my hair greasy and I hate the claggy residue sometimes left on my hair.
    After using this JOHN Frieda weightless wonder conditioner I can honestly say it does everything it claims to do. I literally washed my hair (I used the JOHN Frieda weightless shampoo), applied the conditioner and left it on for a couple of minutes and rinsed it off. It instantly made a difference to my hair. It was less tangled and so much easier to brush when wet. When I dried it felt much softer, smoother and didn’t make my hair heavy or greasy. I love love this product. It is just great as an every day conditioner but works for my fine hair.

August 15, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Leaves hair feeling nourished and soft!

I really liked this conditioner. It worked great after the shampoo to add moisture and maintain my hair without weighing it down or making it look greasy. It also smelled nice which is a bonus!

My hair stayed feeling soft and had noticeably less frizz during the day.

England, United Kingdom

I love this product

*For the sake of clarity, I received this product for free in exchange for an honest unbiased review*

I tried this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo & smoothing crème, & so far, I am loving it.
    I need half as much of this product, compared to my current system. It smells amazing, the texture is fabulous, & it's left my hair feeling incredible. My hair is around the same texture & weight as a toddler's (I have to warn hairdressers about it, when booking), so I have huge difficulty in finding 'grown up' hair products.
    However, this conditioner, has just totally opened my eyes.
    I absolutely love it, & will definitely be buying more once this tube/bottle is finished.

England, United Kingdom

Works a treat

Works so good with the shampoo. Doesn't leave My hair greasy after using as past conditioner's have my hair feels healthy and renew i would highly recommend using these products for new lease of life on fine thin hair.

Somerset, United Kingdom

Hair is SO smooth!!

Having very fine, curly hair (also bleached blonde to top it all off), my hair was in real need of a product like this. This conditioner really worked wonders. My hair feels super soft and silky, just the right amount of moisture without being weighed down so that my fine curls can still form! My hair is considerably less frizzy than usual as well which is an added bonus!! A purple version for blondes would be great though!

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

conditioner

I tried the conditioner which had a pleasant scent and thought it did help a little with the frizzyness my dyed hair gets at times. It did not completely eradicate the frizz however. I used it after the shampoo as directed and although I felt the frizz was not as evident it did leave my hair a little dry as I wash my hair daily this may be the reason. I would buy the conditioner again but it was not my favourite I think I prefer a more nourishing conditioner. I have been using the conditioner daily since I received it but I did not see any difference in how it conditions my hair over time.

Angus, United Kingdom

Shiny, defined curls

Really love this conditioner, needed a lot more than my other conditioners as it is quite lightweight.

Gave my hair a great shine though and as it was so lightweight it really helped define my curls.

Wish I could get a bigger bottle.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Amazing hair conditioner

I think this is a really nice hair conditioner for fizzy hair. I have quite thick hair on the bottom but not on the top of my head, and I have quite a lot of baby hair as well which I find them annoying. This conditioner nourishes my hair, makes them becoming more smooth and less fizzy but not taking away the volume!

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Amazing product

I will 100% buy again. My hair felt silky smooth, it felt weightless itself and it left my hair feeling so fresh and light. This done what other conditioners could not. I would definitely recommend to others

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

A little went a long way

I really felt like this conditioner was working for me, my hair felt light and my fly aways were reduced considerably after using the hairdryer. My hair wasn't flat like I worried about and the smell stayed all day, lots of compliments on the shine and bounce to my hair.