John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder is designed to cleanse frizzy, fine hair and prep hair for lightweight frizz-free style. It weightlessly cleanses and moisturises. Infused with hydrating aloe water. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. Most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner and Smoothing Crème

Click here for more information.

August 15, 2019
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Lovely light weight shampoo

This shampoo is great, it lathers well and has a lovely fragrance. I have used it daily and the results are great volume and shine. I do usually buy John Frieda products and will be added this to my regular purchases.

August 15, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Great lightweight shampoo

This shampoo was lightweight enough for my fine hair. It smelt great and foamed up nicely leaving my hair feeling refreshed without it feeling stripped.

You don’t need a lot of product either so it is great value for money as the bottle will last a reasonable amount of time.

England, United Kingdom

Absolutely fantastic stuff

*For the sake of clarity, I received this product for free in exchange for an honest unbiased review*.

I am using this shampoo in conjunction with the conditioner & smoothing crème.
    I allowed my hair to get greasy, before my 1st use of this shampoo, to get a clear idea of how well it cleans. Ordinarily, I need to shampoo my hair twice, in order to get it clean. However, using half my usual amount, in one shampoo... Left my hair (literally) squeaky clean. The scent of the shampoo, is fab, not overpowering, & does last. The texture is very light.
    I've always had trouble finding 'grown up' hair products, as my hair is around the same weight & texture as a toddler's (I have to warn hairdressers about it in advance). But, this is fantastic.
    My hair usually tries to curl, but there isn't enough of it to hold the curl, & it isn't heavy enough to pull it straight. This means it just fluffs. Currently, I have perfect, little ringlets, which pop back, even after brushing. I absolutely love it. No fluffiness, my hair is smooth, sleek & shiny. I will definitely be buying more of this once I run out.

Somerset, United Kingdom

Frizz free hair!

Having very fine, curly hair (also bleached blonde to top it all off), my hair was in real need of a product like this. My hair feels super soft and silky, not weighed down so my fine curls can still form! My hair is considerably less frizzy than usual as well which is an added bonus!! A purple version for blondes would be great though, and perhaps a shampoo a little less drying. Although the conditioner afterwards sorted that right out.

3.2/5

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

not sure if i would use again.

I had previously used john frieda shampoo for coloured hair and been happy with the results so I thought that this shampoo would really make my hair manageable however although I liked it I do feel it stripped my hair of moisture as I used it for longer! It just seemed to make my hair feel a little dry. It had a pleasant scent and made my hair less flyaway. I would buy it again but it would not be my first choice. I used it in conjunction with the conditioner.

Angus, United Kingdom

Bouncy, clean hair!

Really enjoyed this shampoo, nice and lightweight which is good for my curly, fly away hair.

Felt that my hair was so much fuller looking and had a lot of volume and shine.

Would definitely buy again!

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Amazing shampoo for fizzy hair

Some smoothing shampoo for fizzy hair will take away volume which I don't particularly like. This shampoo doesn't do that at all! It cleans my hair very well without making it being too dry.

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Glossy clean hair

This is just fab stuff my hair felt instantly glossy after first use, it was clean and shinny but not too shiny. It left my hair with no frizz and I can not say a bad thing about this product it is fab.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Nice smell and clean feeling

With my hair type (fly away and a bit frizzy) it is hard to tell during the wash itself whether a product worked, this shampoo felt nice and lathered up well while using it. It was easy to rinse out and my hair did feel clean from it. It has a pleasant smell to it.

K'alak'i T'bilisi, Georgia

Best shampoo!

I loved this shampoo. This smells really nice and fresh. Foams nicely and you don't need to use much at all. It made my hair smooth and less frizzy. Highly recommend!