Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 08, 2012

used it for my daughter when she was a baby(shes now 5) and currently use it for my 4 month old. It gets them clean and smells great.

March 08, 2012

This shampoo is excellent. It provides your little ones with soft, clean, and shiny hair. It's a great value and smell great. have been using it for 3 years.no just great for kids Its great for adults if you have thin hair. Leaves it shiny and smooth, my husband uses it on his thin hair

March 05, 2012

This shampoo is excellent. It provides your little one with soft, clean, and shiny hair. It's a great value and it doesn't required you to use much at a time. highly recommend it.

February 17, 2012

love the smell and i find my self wanting to use it because it has such a nice smell and leaves you nice and clean :)

February 10, 2012

a great baby shampoo, very mild

February 04, 2012

I love this product, it doesnt bother my daughters eyes if she gets any in them and her hair smellls soo good the next day after :)

February 03, 2012

It is a classic, I have used this on all 3 of my children, and considering they are 13, 10 and 22 months, I think it speaks for itself

January 11, 2012

Johnson's baby shampoo is great because it does not add unwanted oils to my sons scalp.Ive used it since the day he has been born and for 2 years this shampoo hasnt let me down

January 03, 2012

I use this on my baby's hair and my own. This shampoo is great for my stick straight fine hair. Doesn't weigh it down or add unnecessary oil.

January 03, 2012

You really can't go wrong with this shampoo! We used it as kids and now I use it on mine. It does not burn their eyes, it cleans great, and the smell last a lot longer then other baby shampoo.