Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.7/5

July 26, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Hype is all in the name.

This is a product that I think the hype is all in the name. Comparing to $1 cheap brands the ingredients are almost the same. Other brands in the same price range offer organic, natural products. So there isnt a real reason to pick this brand for me when going to a store.

July 23, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Don't buy

I bought this for my grandbabies it mess there hair up didn't like the way it smell in there hair .they must has changed there shampoo because it use to smell good.

July 08, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Not a big fan

It broke my baby out the first couple of times we used it on her so I want b using it but it smells great and it did help her sleep good at night but her skin just too sensitive for it

June 13, 2020

Bad quality

I don’t recommend this product because i was using this for my baby and every time i used the shampoo or the body wash it made my daughter’s skin very dry even the dryness didn’t go away after using a lotion

June 10, 2020

Too much fragrance

I bought this for my own use because I want a shampoo with less chemical. I thought this baby shampoo will do. I end up having greasy hair every time after wash, and the fragrance is very strong that I bet the chemical is quite high. It's a good testing but I would not use it nor for the baby in the future.

May 12, 2020

Worst baby product

I recieved a million Johnson products for my baby so as a new mom i used them! The shampoo would leave a film on my sons head and made it look like he had very dry skin on his head. I immediately stopped using it and noticed a difference after the first wash with a new product. I do not recommend any johnson baby product, especially this shampoo.

April 30, 2020

Johnson Baby Shampoo

Been using this for both my 4and 2 years old kids and im loving that its gentle on their hair and leaving the nice scent on their hair will keep using and definitely for keeps!

April 13, 2020

Does the job, but super drying

Not a great shampoo for babies, especially those with cradle cap or other skin issues. Drying and irritating. I switched my little to a salon brand after reading the ingredient list.

2.2/5

March 03, 2020

Not great

Overly pricy when not on sale, and didn’t have much effects on my kids hair. Didn’t leave any smell on daughter hair or shine. Seems very dull and not worth the pric.

January 30, 2020
    Bristol, United Kingdom

I thought it was going to be better

I remember years ago I tried it and it left my hair so soft and it felt amazing. I tried it a couple months ago and it wasn't the same at all. Yea, I know it's for babies but I want to be soft too lol