Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.7/5

April 13, 2021

mes observations

Comme tout le monde, j’ai été intéressé d’acheter le savon pour bébé johnson, comment ne pas l’être, il se retrouve partout et est l’emblême du savon pour le corps de bébé. Je dois avouer que l’odeur sens divinement bon et que je l’utiliserais pour moi-même. Par contre, ce que je deplore est la qualité du produit meme. Suite à une utilisation quotidienne pendant quelques semaines, j’ai remarqué une grande difference sur l’hydratation de la peau de mes enfants ainsi que la texture des cheveux de ma fille. Très très melés, pris avec des noeuds etc. Pourtant, elle a les cheveux tres fins, et avec dautres produit pour bebe j’ai aucun problème ni de besoin de démeler ses cheveux apres le bain. Finalement, leurs peaux est devenu tres sec et même rude au toucher. J’ai donc arreter dutiliser se produit.

March 29, 2021

Nice smell

It says that no tears shampoo however when I used it with my baby.. she cried so hard and rubbed her eyes. I thought it was just the water that made her cry so the next bath, its the same thing happened.
    This shampoo was given to me on my baby shower.
    So from that experience, i had to stop using it and opt for another brand that is unscented and natural.product.

March 10, 2021
    Derby, United Kingdom

Smells lovely

I have been using this for 6 months on my little girl and it really makes her hair smell lovely and clean! It does clean her hair as I’d expect and also true to word no tears if getting it in her eyes. Would recommend this and purchase again!

March 01, 2021
    Sutton, United Kingdom

It is okey

I like this shampoo but after I tried organic ones. No more bought. I feel the chemical in shampoo which js not good, you should wash so gently I missed the smell anyway, it remands me babies!

November 22, 2020

Its alright

Its a good product for the price. I dont no.. im just not a huge fan. There are alot more shampoo i would/do choose over this. I also don't like the smell of this one!

2.3/5

November 02, 2020

Dry hair

I used to use Johnson baby shampoo for me and my kids for the soft ingredients but it made our haitlr very dry and some ingredients are not that right for baby's hair or skin

October 06, 2020

Plus and Minus

I love the smell and feeling of the shampoo. Does not sting if contacts with the eyes. However my kids have thick curly hair, type 4C and this shampoo only dries out their hair.

2.7/5

July 26, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Hype is all in the name.

This is a product that I think the hype is all in the name. Comparing to $1 cheap brands the ingredients are almost the same. Other brands in the same price range offer organic, natural products. So there isnt a real reason to pick this brand for me when going to a store.

July 23, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Don't buy

I bought this for my grandbabies it mess there hair up didn't like the way it smell in there hair .they must has changed there shampoo because it use to smell good.

July 08, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Not a big fan

It broke my baby out the first couple of times we used it on her so I want b using it but it smells great and it did help her sleep good at night but her skin just too sensitive for it