Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.3/5

December 14, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Not really good one

Price is good, but quality and smell it could be better. Babies don't like a smell, I don't like too. It has a lot bubbles that's why I don't like much. I can't recommend it.

2.3/5

November 27, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Found the product drying on sensitive skin

My little one has sensitive skin and sadly this product was not helpful. I found it very drying on her. It says suitable for sensitive skin but I think there are better products out there.

November 26, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Smells lovely but not the most organic or natural product

As a person who primarily uses organic products, this shampoo is one which I use on my son only when there's nothing left. The smell is nice but I can't help thinking of all the SLS and chemicals in it. Not my thing.

November 19, 2019

I don't use this product as there's better stuff out there

I have used this on my first 2 children and it does what it's supposed to but with my third child I found that there are way better products available that smell so much nicer so I use those instead

2.7/5

October 27, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Disappointed

I tried different brands of baby shampon as I didn't want to depend on 1 brand when carrying for my baby. Johnson's was the one that disappointed me the most. Before using I was quite convinced I will use the brand for my kids but.... let's say you found other brands that satisfy me much better. The scalp left quit oily and her odd touch feeling

August 08, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Good for little ones

This shampoo is a bit hit and miss with me. It is a great shampoo don’t get me wrong but I have found cheaper ones that smell better and a lot cheaper aswell

August 06, 2019
    United States

The shampoo made her skin break out

I try Johnson’s and Johnson’s and my daughter is really little and I noticed she was getting breakouts of little baby acne and what looks like eczema the more I used it the worse it got.The shampoo is causing her scalp to become dry and flaky. The pediatrician told us it was common and a switch brands. We haven’t had issues since

July 29, 2019

Not for us

Unfortunately this product wasn't a good match for my kids . I love the smell of Johnson's baby shampoo. I've always loved it. We've only used this product with the children in our family. That is until I myself had children. My kids couldn't use it due to acne that appeared and wouldn't leave until we went to another product.

July 11, 2019

Just was not the right fit

I bought this as an alternative because the other brand I use was not on promotion. It does not smell that great, and it does not lather well. It left my daughter hard not so smooth and it was tangle.

March 26, 2019

Smells amazing love

I love how my sons skin feels so soft and amazing and gentle I love the smell of the scent not too strong and not to light of a scent. My son also didnt have any reaction to this product at all.