Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

September 19, 2019
    United States

Awful

I've tried this johnsons and johnsons shampoo with all four of my children and it broke them out in hives everytime. It's a terrible product and I dont reccomend.

September 03, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Harsh ingredients.

This was gifted to me with my last baby and I made the mistake of leaving it accessible when my mother came to watch my kids for a date night. I got home just after they got their baths and the chemical smell was overwhelming! I was mortified when I reviewed the ingredient list! And my poor baby was so dried out the next day since he wasn't used to being subjected to so many chemicals. Not baby friendly and not green or gentle at all. It went straight in the trash after that. Read read read what goes into a product before it goes on your baby!

September 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

Be careful

I used this on my daughter that has NO allergies or sensitive skin. However, it left her a rash. I spoke to a different friend and they had the same situation occur with their little one. It smells great but leaves skin very dry.

August 06, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Dry Dry baby

My parents used this brand on me as a babe, but the times have changed. The product is reasonably priced but the fragrances added are not good for little ones, as pleasant as they may be. Every time I have used these on each of my kiddos postpartum, it has dried out their skin and I definitely think that my first two had the worst cradle cap because of using this on their scalps. I used a natural baby wash on my most recent babe, and ta-da! -no dry skin or cradle cap! J&J;should definitely work on building up a more natural ingredient line.

July 14, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Terrible!

Says it is a gentle formular which it most definitely is not. Left my sons head full of dandruff and sore. I don't know what is in this shampoo but it must have some harsh chemicals in it! Don't use it!0

1.0/5

July 11, 2019

Not for my little one

I like johnsons products, smell is nice but this is not for my little one as he feels itchy whenever i used this to him. I guess he have a very sensitive skin. I dont recommend this product for babies.

June 26, 2019

Won’t buy nothing made by them

I tried it and wasn’t a fan, made my daughters scalp very dry. On top of all the horror stories I found and the ingredients that aren’t good I wouldn’t recommend it.

1.0/5

February 05, 2019

Not happy

I used to love this baby soap. That was until my son got a little in his eyes when he was getting his hair rinsed out and I found out that it is definitely 100% not Tear free and my poor little baby had sore red eyes for a week. So so disappointed. When I contacted the company about this they didn’t even bother to respond to me.

0.7/5

January 21, 2019

Never again

It was terrible. Dried my kids skin out and caused them to break out in eczema and full out body rash! It was way to oily and the scent was overpowering

January 14, 2019
    Washington, United States

Nope!

I would absolutely not apply this product on my child, especially an infant! Full of harmful chemicals and fragrance! I do not recommend this product whatsoever!