Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 26, 2020

johnsons-baby-shampoo

I would not recommend this product. I used it on my son as it was a gift from my baby shower and made my son break out in a rash. Too strong for newborns. I stopped using it right away and went with a more sensitive shampoo.

0.8/5

September 07, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Artificial smells

I was gifted this for my baby shower and used it when baby was two months old. The color and smell are extremely artificial I felt like I was pouring chemical for my baby to absorb into their skin It was disgusting. I feel that people only buy this brand because it is a common

August 01, 2020
    Wisconsin, United States

Its a no for me

I hate this stuff. Bad ingredients for babies and the blue one always smells like cat pee to me for some reason.
    There are plenty of healthier alternatives available right beside them on the shelves at the super market.
    Price is cheap and tempting but im not buying it.

March 27, 2020
    California, United States

Horrible

This shampoo always leaves my sons skin super dry and leaves his hair dry too! I love the smell but can not use this at all. I do not recommend it to anyone!

February 26, 2020

I AM SHOCKED

I am not sure how anyone has anything good to say about this product!!! I grew up thinking this was the go-to. When I first started using it my daughter broke out in a rash. I tried it myself and also was left with an uncomfortable feeling on my skin. Maybe not the best for sensitive skin? My doctor even said don't use this.

January 20, 2020

Boo johnson and Johnson

I am shocked that johnson and Johnson is still in business after the big reveal that their products contain ASBESTOS. these products are suppose to be safe to use on your loved one and then to find out this and that this company is still in business makes me SICK. I GUESS IF YOU HAVE MONEY YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH POISONING LITTLE HUMANS. SO SO SO SO SAD

December 15, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

Waste of money

I had a bottle of this in a gift I received when pregnant and I don't rate it at all, the Asda branded one works a lot better and it's a lot cheaper too.

December 13, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Dont like

One of worst product that i used..smel is horible..my 2 doughters are tearing all the times as i apply on them hed..wuldint recomend to noone.horible product

0.8/5

November 21, 2019

I would not recommend this for a baby

This product has a very strong scent. If you look up the ingredients in this product on the environmental working group, you will find many of them are not considered very safe, including the fragrance. This wash used to give my sons bad eczema flare ups, which required several creams and prescription creams to treat. Bottom line: I would not recommend this product.

November 20, 2019

Would not buy again.

Was given some samples. Used when baby came home and had his first bath. Baby had rash all over himself. Didn't think it was this that caused it. Dr said newborn are sensitive to outside environment. Put cream and rash went away. 2nd bath a few days later, again rashes... Never using this again. Threw all Johnson products into trash.